[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, 4chan. I've got a challenge for you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ggggggggggggggggggggggggg.jpg (86 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
ggggggggggggggggggggggggg.jpg
86 KB, 422x750
Been trying to figure out who this guys is/what he's from. We know the picture was taken in 1992, and that's basically it. Can you figure out who he is? There's a reward for the first person to figure it out.

More info:
http://mooncalfe.tumblr.com/post/144614680720/what-we-know-photo-was-taken-in-1992-possibly
>>
How many fucking times are you going to post this? Give it a rest holy shit
>>
>Hey, 4chan.

Find it yourself you tremendous faggot

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>83200973
>treating this like a huge fucking deal
>WHAT WE KNOW:
>i'll give you money, my art, my books, etc
>ELIMINATED SO FAR:
jesus girl just stop
>>
>>83200973
WTF goes on herein?
>>
I ain't sayin it.
>>
>>83200973
You should be searching by art team, not series.

Someone said it had a similar appearance to Pinky and the Brain. I know it was said that episode was 1995, but see who worked on that and follow what they've done before. It should turn up something.
>>
>>83200973

It looks like an episode of The Littles
>>
>>83202558
Then again on closer inspection while there are similarities (3 fingers & a thumb, general appearance) there are enough differences (lack of shading, different nose, beard, etc) that P&tB might end up being a goose chase.

>>83203008
OP's image has 3 fingers, most of the characters in that seem to have 4 and a slightly different ear shape.

Figuring this out will likely be a matter of figuring out the traits of the animator.
>>
>>83203094

The Littles weren't really good at staying on model, especially for characters that weren't part of the main cast
>>
>>83200973
why do you want to know

and how do you know it's year taken
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.