[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate Marvel Storytime >What's being storytimed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 249
Ultimate Marvel Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Why this order?

I originally planned on doing USM to Death of Spider-Man, but I want to do the rest now. I've separated things into groups for convenience.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here http://pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X
>>
>>
>>
Man, All-New Ultimates really isn't that bad. It's a little meandering and the end sort of falls flat, but there's some cool stuff in it. I just wish they'd gotten a better artist.
>>
>>
>>
Also, hold on to your butts everyone: N-Zone is the best UFF arc, and one of the best FF stories period.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200464
I only remember the mango silencer
>>
>>
>>83200244
Was all new ult that bad?

Also cud someone post that quote where the writer basicwlly said he was told if his book didnt sell they would kill ultimate?
>>
>>
>>83200662
>Also cud someone post that quote where the writer basicwlly said he was told if his book didnt sell they would kill ultimate?
Please do, I've never heard this
>>
>>
>>
>>83200507
Really?
A bit of an oversell aint it>>83200686
I saw it posted on co but for the life of me csnt remember the exact wording to search

Also this whole book is on a 4 grid.

>POTTERY
>>
>>
>>83200744
Nah, I'm not overselling at all. This arc is legit 10/10
>>
>>
>>83200762
Its just a classic ff fucking around in the cosmos story
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200794
And it's done really well. I don't see why that's a bad thing ... it's one of the things that makes the ff so great.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200846
Its not bae.

But best ff story of all time level?
>>
>>
>>
>>
I looked in the archives and the pastebin, is this where you're starting UFF? Why aren't you starting at issue 1?
>>
N-Zone and Ult. Galactus Trilogy are PEAK Ult. Reed.

Get out of here with that evil Reed shit.
THIS is peak Reed
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83201004
Sorry, forgot to add to OP and haven't added to pastebin yet
>>83194596
>>
>>
>>83201138
Weird, didn't see that in the archive.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83200942
It's up there for me.

What would you put as your tops?
>>
Updated the pastebin
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I would never put this in even the top ten, you're nuts man.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83203930
Millar's solo run.
Fun as fuck, with shitty art
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83204211
This is why that one scene from Cataclysm falls really flat.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Oh hey, I'm back.

Am I the only one in the world who actually kinda digs Land on this run? Here and Ultimate Power are the possible the only books I've thought he fit on, but something about it works.

Also, that Jae Lee 2-parter is criminally underrated.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 249

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.