[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he the bad guy? I don't understand what he did wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (24 KB, 188x617) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
24 KB, 188x617
Why was he the bad guy? I don't understand what he did wrong? Like I understand that Purple man was wrong when he decided he wanted Jessica because Jessica is a trashy whore, but I don't understand why Jarvis was a "villain"
>>
File: but.png (308 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
but.png
308 KB, 500x502
>>83193751

He is crazy kidnapper.

If your girlfriend was kidnap by a crazy nerd that fells in love with her. What would you do?
>>
>>83193824
>implying I have a gf
>implying I don't hate women on principle

Also Jarvis was amazing as a person. He invented a mind control device
>>
>>83193824
>taking the bait on purpose
>>
Honestly Purpleman is the most sympathetic and relative character in his show. I don't know how they can have a season 2 now that the hero is dead.
>>
>>83195982
I wold do exactly what Purpleman did if people had to do whatever i said
I' sure everyone would
>Hey give me that car
>hey have sex with me
>Hey go kill that guy
Its easy to see why PM does what he does
>>
>>83196246
Also the fact that he never does anything ethically wrong
>>
Really? I remember /co/ all loves the hatter
>>
>>83196636
What about all the rape and murdur?
>>
>>83198949
>implying it is wrong for him to do that
>>
>>83198949
There is nothing wrong with any thing that he did other than having a crush on Jessica who was obviously a trashy whore because she fucks luke cage
>>
>>83193824
>being this much of a cuck
>>
His only crime was having a pleb taste in waifus.
>>
>>83195982
The Grapist was an amazingly interesting character. Who can follow that act? What kind of villain could possibly match Purpleman in season 2?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.