[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between Rebirth and Marvel NOWer, along with the general decline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461623693765.png (186 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461623693765.png
186 KB, 600x600
Between Rebirth and Marvel NOWer, along with the general decline in quality of comics; why are you still reading comic books

I personally have nothing better to do and I enjoy shitposting about it with y fellow degenerates on /co/
>>
>2 comic companies are all of comics
Hrm
>>
>>83192539
I'm one of "the comics guys" in my clique, so when my friends come across the weirder bits of soapboxing in comics, they ask me to try and explain (even though I tell them that I can barely unpack it myself half the time). At this point I skim books I'm barely interested in on /co/ just to stay abreast of the next pity party in comics.
>>
>>83192742
They may as well be
>>
Young Animal looks good
>>
>>83192539
Because despite all the shitposting otherwise, I'm still enjoying and pulling just as many comics as I always have (barring that period in the early 00s where I had quit comics after getting burned out and having other things I needed to spend my money on), if not more.

Marvel is still putting out good books. DC is still putting out good books. And that's not to mention all the fantastic stuff coming out of Image and Valiant.

I feel bad for all of you who spend so much time focusing on the shit that you can't see all the good stuff buried in it. Oh no, Amazing Spider-man and Batman suck? Guess what: they've always sucked. Either enjoy them for what they are, or seek out things that you actually enjoy.

It's a fantastic time to be a fan of comic books.
>>
>>83193795
>fantastic stuff coming out of Image and Valiant
you just have shit taste
>>
>>83194059
>not liking Valiant
>2016
>>
>Between Rebirth and
There is literally only one comic under that Relaunch released and it was pretty damn good.
As for Marvel, Ms. Marvel and The Vision are all I care about.
>>
>>83193503
if you only care about stories that take place in shared universes, and even then those aren't the only two around
>>
>>83192539
Because amazing shit like Godzilla In Hell and Archie vs Predator still comes out every now and then. And there's always the what, 7 other comics companies to keep an eye on? Plus eurocomics.
The rest of the time I'm enjoying older, better stuff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.