[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with (justified) murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: the.murder.jpg (264 KB, 729x1201) Image search: [Google]
the.murder.jpg
264 KB, 729x1201
Do you agree with (justified) murder?
>>
File: 1433723816029.gif (2 MB, 321x250) Image search: [Google]
1433723816029.gif
2 MB, 321x250
>>
>>83191957
Murder isn't justified by definition. Do you mean justified killing? Yes
>>
Yes.
>>
That it should have been done? Yes.
That Barry should have been the one to do it and then for no one to ever acknowledge what happened? No.
>>
No. I understand why people do, though. I wish Barry would stop killing people. He's such a sweet boy and he's taken so many lives.
>>
THAT'S MURDER SINESTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>83192303
This.
If tsomeone willingly enters a combat situation and is trying to kill you (or others) it's acceptable. When those Hydra agents came after Captain America in defense of a helicarrier whose specific purpose was the express murder of twenty million people, there's nothing wrong with shooting them. Or throwing them out of a moving aircraft. Shooting them *and* throwing them out of an airplane is kinda overkill, though. It should be one or the other.

i don't know the context of OP image because
>DC
>made-for-tv special effects
but i'll guess it's one of those "the only way to stop me is to kill me" kind of things which are more often just forced drama as opposed to a combat situation. Flash has the most broken powerset in the history of fiction, so he *should* be able to disable or maim someone to the point they aren't a threat anymore. If he's just "that guy needed to die anyway" then that's not bad, but when they angst about having no other choice when there are a godzillion things they could have done it gets a little stale.
>>
>>83192779
>i don't know the context of OP image because
>>DC
Being a company-faggot sure must suck.
>>
File: 1410553859226.png (95 KB, 625x438) Image search: [Google]
1410553859226.png
95 KB, 625x438
I always get shocked whenever Barry murders someone, and how quickly everyone else brushes it off

and then when he wants to kill Zoom they knock him out and lock him up for being too dangerous
>>
>>83192874
Maybe because Barry only killed three people across two seasons, and one of them can't even really be considered murder?
>>
File: 1459364347493.jpg (52 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
1459364347493.jpg
52 KB, 470x706
>>83192779
>Shooting them *and* throwing them out of an airplane is kinda overkill, though.
Oh, you.
>>
>>83193233
>only 3
he can be classified as a serial killer at this point

and are you saying that the old kid wasnt really murder? their plan to stop him was by forcing him to age so much that he would die, how is that not murder?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.