[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play, /co/. Don't worry mods. There was a Jamanji
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Jumanji6401.jpg (121 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
Jumanji6401.jpg
121 KB, 640x346
Let's play, /co/.
Don't worry mods. There was a Jamanji cartoon.
>>
Van Pelt was the meanest motherfucker.
>>
Remember the episode when they kept going back in time because Alan always died in different ways? I think in the beginning he gets zapped by lightning and only his beard is left. I should've thought it was funny, but I didn't.
>>
I really wished the whole "trapped inside a game" genre died.
>>
>>83191534
Well Jumanji was less that and more the game comes to life
>>
>>83191177
>There was a Jamanji cartoon.
i've seen that show probably 6 or 7 times and it was always the same fucking episode.
which was also a repeat of the events of the movie
it ended with the kid growing a monkey tail and robin williams having to tear his pants to make room for it.

i don't think any other episodes even exist
>>
#harvesttime
>>
File: 4488683.gif (426 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
4488683.gif
426 KB, 500x255
>>83191177
>Horny as fuck
>Trap in the jungle by weak white men.
>Not gay.

Can we get girl to play this game.
>>
>>83191534
There was like, only four movies with this genre (zatura, spy kids, gamer)

And only 2 about board games
>>
>>83191534
That's not a common genre at all
>>
You are given unlimited resources /co/ and have the choice between Jumangi or Zathura.

For Zathura if you wished, you could get a fully functional spaceship and armed spaceship with available technology, staffed with crew who will follow you into the game.
For Jumangi you can get a full military base.

How would you prepare/play the game.
>>
This show was cool, but fucked up.

I remember a scene where some of those weird pygmy guys were trying to leap across a stream. One of them falls in and totally gets fucked up by piranhas/some river monster.
>>
File: conan.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
>>83193620
We kind of dont know all the options of what the game can throw at you.

Has this being revealed somewhere? Like in a tin-in game?
>>
>>83193620
>Zathura came out back in '05
Damn. Where did all the time go?
I thought it was cool
>>
>>83191683
Only ep i can recall also i gotta look into it now haha
>>
>>83193620
I know I'd pick Zathura, but I have a hard time remembering what was all the crazy shit in the game. How do you even prepare for some of that stuff?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.