[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1 Pwfnh5pc What do we hav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: ar410b_0243b-h_2016.jpg (50 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
ar410b_0243b-h_2016.jpg
50 KB, 768x433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

What do we have to do to realistically get rid of Felicity/the cancer eating at this shows core?

Appeal to the writers?
>>
It doesn't matter. The show is bad. Just stop watching. Green Arrow comics seem like they're decent again so you have no excuse.
>>
>>83187454
I've not watched it since the end of season 3.

And yeah, the new comic looks great. I've been enjoying Percys current run, even if it is strange and doesn't really feel like a GA story.
>>
>>83187436
Don't watch the show. If the shows ratings dwindle the runners has to do something to keep it up. And since Arrow's viewers are ridiculously low, an larger loss can really only result in new staff or that the show is cancelled.
So it's a win-win.

Unless Arrow's characters migrates to the other CW shows.

But if the CW bosses are really brave they'll use the season finale of The Flash to soft reboot it all and now including Supergirl. And since LoT seems to follow their own set of laws of physics, they might not have to be affected by what happened in The Flash.
I think it could be a good way, and possibly only way, to fix Arrow.
>>
Who would they replace her with? Does Oliver even have any other big name relationships from the comics?
>>
>>83187436
Kill Emily Bett Rickards
>>
Kill Dr. Manhattan.
The fucker did it
>>
>>83188493
Not subtle enough. Learn to bait properly before trying to land a catch that size.
>>
>>
It's nice we're all being civil.
>>
>>83188543
they would just recast
>>
>You thought I was going away?
>Not a chance
No way that wasn't aimed toward us
>>
>>83190117
>She's now a smart talking, wise cracking artificial intelligence
>>
>>83190121
It was aimed at the entire fanbase of GA. I want to raid tumblr after that line
>>
>>83190323
Tumblr hates Felicity, too.

Literally every single fucking branch of this fandom except Twitter fucking loathes the bitch.

Fuck, Reddit actually changed their Arrow sub into a Daredevil sub they dropped the show so hard.
>>
>The AVclub rates Flash's finale a C
>Arrow's a B
How
>>
>>83191143
I honestly have no idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow
>>
File: file.png (50 KB, 1192x371) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50 KB, 1192x371
>NOT A CHANCE
>>
>>83188441
>And since LoT seems to follow their own set of laws of physics, they might not have to be affected by what happened in The Flash.
I actually think they already have been affected by it. Unless the Hourman and the JSA that visited them are from Earth 3 or some such thing, then they're probably a result of Barry fucking with time.
>>
>>83187436
Until you realize it's not the character or the actor's problem it will never be fixed. The issue is 100% the writers.
>>
>>83187436
Stop watching it. Stop talking about it. Let the threads die.

But you faggots won't ever do that, because you like "ironically" watching this tire fire.
>>
File: five-dee keks.png (814 KB, 479x617) Image search: [Google]
five-dee keks.png
814 KB, 479x617
>>83190846
>Fuck, Reddit actually changed their Arrow sub into a Daredevil sub they dropped the show so hard.

I will, without any further confirmation, take this as absolute truth.
Because top fucking kek.
>>
>>83191637
>>83191637
https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow

It's fucking great.
>>
>>83191687

I don't even have a reaction image for this.
Thanks Anon, you've saved me from a dreary evening.
>>
File: 1453880181113.gif (512 KB, 227x252) Image search: [Google]
1453880181113.gif
512 KB, 227x252
>>83191808
Got your back once again x
>>
>>83190846
That is just hilarious. I wonder if the creative team of Arrow even has a clue or if Twitter is all they know.
The viewership has just dwindled and dwindled so one would expect them to maybe question whether or not something is up.
>>
>>83191143
No fucking clue. If I am to guess they're probably part of the bunch jumping the boat and assuming that the Flash finale rendition anything and everything pointless what with going back in time.
Which pretty much just shows that they know very little about what Flashpoint actually is outside of how it was used, nor anything about how Flashpoint was originally conceived and what it was intended to do.

I honestly think that people who are vaguely familiar with Flashpoint but doesn't really know anything about it aside from how it lead into the reboot, are more upset at the Flash finale than people watching who have no idea what Flashpoint even is.
>>
>>83191143
Arrow was a better finale. Flash just did shit at the end.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.