[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I just heard the DJ on the radio badmouth the Hydra Cap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1435790860668.jpg (126 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1435790860668.jpg
126 KB, 433x419
>mfw I just heard the DJ on the radio badmouth the Hydra Cap change

Is this Marvel's blunder of the century?
>>
>>83186278
That anger and attention is delicious to them so no

>His mission is to further the goals and beliefs of Hydra," explained Brevoort. "If that involves taking down the Marvel universe, sure. (But) it may not be as simple as that. It’s not like he’s exchanged his white hat for a black hat — it’s a green hat. We knew it would be like slapping people in the face. The idea of Captain America means something very primal and very strong to the people of this nation, and they have a very visceral reaction when you get to something like that. You want people to feel and react to your story. So far, so good."
>>
>>83186321
It won't work if nobody buys it. This "making fans angry to make more cash" tactic has to stop.
>>
>>83186278
It's all dependent on sales. Brevoort claims that getting readers angry helps sales but it's not actually a guaranteed thing. It's also clouded by the fact they often frontload stuff with variants and exclusive covers.
>>
>Is this Marvel's blunder of the century?
It's not because everyone is talking about this shit.
I'm too old for this shit desu senpai, and I'm not saying this with condescension
>>
>>83186359
>It won't work if nobody buys it
>Replacing Peter with Doc Ock? Blunder of the century, Marvel is finished, sales will tank
>sales go through the roof
>turning Thor into a woman? Blunder of the century, Marvel is finished, sales will tank
>sales go through the roof
>Turning Cap into a HYDRA agent? Blunder of the century, Marvel is finished, sales will tank
>...?

Oh yes, I'm so sure that this will be the straw that finally breaks the camel's back. Definitely. Totally. I mean, once the diamond figures start coming in, there's no way that it'll outsell every issue of Remender's Captain America run.
>>
File: marvel world.jpg (49 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
marvel world.jpg
49 KB, 480x270
>>83186661
>>
>>83186278
>blunder of the century
>>>/v/
stay there crossie
>>
>>83186321
>explained Brevoort
the only thing I want to hear Tom Brevoort say is "please god don't kill me"
>>
>>83186661
Don't forget Superman dying
>>
>>83186278
>radio
What the fuck, that still exists?
>>
>>83186278
Nobody's talking about Rebirth right now that's for damn sure. Mission accomplished
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.