[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARROW FLASH CW FELICITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: felicity dark waifu vnjgcyL.jpg (872 KB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
felicity dark waifu vnjgcyL.jpg
872 KB, 1280x1705
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=424

C'mon, people! Our Lord and Saviour Felicity 'the Strongest' Smoak needs your help!
>>
>>83185565
Vote for Felicity! She is the most strong, powerful woman in all of the cw-verse.
>>
>>83185565
>Black Canary winning
Oh thank god

>Felicity still ahead of Flash
Disgusting
>>
>>83185565
>Who is Your Current Favorite DC Comics TV Hero?
>Lucifer
What.
>>
File: blog_gotham_bullock.jpg (57 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
blog_gotham_bullock.jpg
57 KB, 600x338
>no harvey bullock choice
Bullshit fucking poll
>>
File: 1464161632976.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1464161632976.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>Black Canary winning

Felicity fans have been on suicide watch for weeks
>>
File: cbr poll 23423453.jpg (29 KB, 818x281) Image search: [Google]
cbr poll 23423453.jpg
29 KB, 818x281
Well.
>>
>>83185731
lucifer is a dc comics superhero
he has a current comic and everything
>>
File: HD9KgoH.jpg (44 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
HD9KgoH.jpg
44 KB, 500x600
Felicity is the Queen that was promised.
>>
File: tumbiling down.png (71 KB, 663x465) Image search: [Google]
tumbiling down.png
71 KB, 663x465
How low can we make it?
>>
>>83185937

i was really disappointed from it

they depowered lucifer, and depowered lucifer is boring and shit

also they did the thing where the big important transcendental thing that happened at the end of the last series turns out to be shitty and mundane and not a big deal at all, which is also boring and shit
>>
I just started watching Arrow with season one. It has a lot of cool references to the comics, and this chick seems like a pretty minor character. Is this a meme or something?
>>
>>83185909
>some of them asking the comic writers if Felicity will be in the new comics
>they vehemently say no
>olishitters go ballistic, say the show is why they are fans, who cares about comics, etc.

i swear, they need to be round up and buried alive
>>
>>83186044
You're watching the first season. We're talking about the show in it's fourth season, what the fuck do you think?
>>
>>83185565
come on guys! let's do it for Havenrock
>>
>>83186044
Yes and no. Early Felicity is alright. She's pretty quirky and funny and was one of the better characters for the first two seasons.

Then with season three, they tried elevating her character in importance because of how many girls on Twitter tweet Guggenheim about how much they loved Felicity.

Now in season four, she's a full-blown Mary Sue and is a terribly written character and plot and character progression for anyone else is thrown to the wayside for more Felicity.

Yes it's a meme because of how much the hate I s exaggerated across here, Reddit, and even Tumblr.

No it's not a meme, because honestly the hate is justified.
>>
>>83186012
>they depowered lucifer

Its not even lucifer from the comics
>>
>>83186044
>Is this a meme or something?
Yep. Shitty meme. Don't listen to those haters. We all love Felicity!
>>
File: average joker.png (29 KB, 271x270) Image search: [Google]
average joker.png
29 KB, 271x270
>>83186463
>Can't she be Black Canary instead of Laurel?
>>
File: 1449811670585.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1449811670585.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>83186167
Superpowers make the baby boomers who watch procedurals uncomfortable.
>>
>>83186044
The show may as well be called Felicity now. Last week Felicity saved the day with the help of Felicity's dad, and Felicity's assistant in a hack-off against Felicity's ex-boyfriend while Felicity's mother caused relationship drama with her ex-husband. Oh anf Oliver (Felicity's other ex-boyfriend) fired a few arrows but ultimately did nothing.
>>
>>83185768
>the dad from Grounded For Life
>>
>>83186622
Oh and the week before she was directly involved in the deaths of tens of thousands of people and her only reaction was to go whatevs I've got some hacking shit to do.
>>
>>83186701
>that scene
>that acting
god what the fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKr97_hhNwk
>>
So, anybody can tell me what happened in Arrow?
I quit in episode 10 or 11 from this season but I've read about Felicity blowing up a city. How did the season end? I'm asking 'cause I'll probably give season 5 a 3 episodes chance before quitting for good.
>>
>>83186899
Laurel's dead. Felicity Felicitied the Felicity. They won. Zero setup for next season other than flashbacks are headed to Russia.
>>
>>83186998
Did Felicity beat Dahrk?

It sounds like something they'd pull.
I dropped the episode right before Laurel died.
>>
>>83186555
that's why Limitless and Person of Interest died.

Too outside the boundaries of what they are comfortable with.
>>
>>83187064
No. Oliver did by depowering him with the unified hope of the people of the city after convincing them they'd survive the impending nuclear explosion if they all stood together.
>>
>>83187074
>Person of Interest
fuck cbs and them rushing the season like this.

I cant believe it, 5 eps left.
>>
>>83185958
Dammit, a fetish gender switch episode would never occur.
>>
>>83187074
Limitless died because it was mostly shit
>>
>>83187155
Its in burn off. Literally how Cartoon Network treated Beware the Batman on all counts.

>Its a Warner Bros show
>We don't get all the profit
>Cancel and burn off the episodes as fast as possible where they can.

That was a big reason it was canceled and they kept Elementary, both pull about equal numbers but Elementary is wholly a CBS show therefore all profit stays with them.
>>
>>83187074
Person of Interest actually had really good ratings. No idea why they are rushing it. I mean I knew this was gonna be the last season because the plot was heading there, but fuck they are just treating the show horribly.
>>
>>83187258
Limitless I felt had a good idea to run with. But it was clearly on the wrong network. Felt like it could have fit on USA as a semi successor to Psych. If USA still cared about Dramaedy
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.