[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the better inclusion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: odd.jpg (468 KB, 1490x990) Image search: [Google]
odd.jpg
468 KB, 1490x990
Who was the better inclusion?
>>
>>83182193
Is the dog even there anymore
>>
File: 1458159173905.jpg (40 KB, 396x338) Image search: [Google]
1458159173905.jpg
40 KB, 396x338
>what's better: trash or garbage?
>>
>>83182193
...Was there a fairy dog?
In any case, girl Timmy is the Kimmy (Rugrats) of this show and will open the road to cancellation.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (366 KB, 600x3479) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
366 KB, 600x3479
>>83182597
But that just lead to All Grown Up.

Of course, I wouldn't put it past Hartmann to completely ignore the whole "teenagers lose their fairies" in favor of some teenage Timmy shark jumping.
>>
The dog was inconsequential, the girl changed the intro. So the dog was better by being less terrible but still terrible.
>>
Neither, both are shit. At least the dog no longer exists.
>>
>>83183630
the girl turned the intro into a clipshow edited together in 12 minutes though.
>>
>>83183516
They already did that shit with the live action movie
>>
>>83184092
Yes, but it wasn't animated.

Imagine if Butch made a cartoon out of it.

And everything in it contradicted what we saw in the movie.
>>
>>83183516
Didn't Timmy have his fairies until he reached like 18 in channel chasers?
>>
>>83182193
The girl is a better concept than the dog.
>>
>>83182193
Timmy falling into the volcano
>>
>>83184380
Yeah but that was before he used magic to keep that shitty show on the air for another decade.
>>
>>83184158
Well, the live action movie was still written by Hartman
It's not like they hired some outsider to adapt the cartoon operating off cliff notes
It had some errors and stupid moments like >>83184484 but it's not like that left the zany confines of the series
The people saying it was non canon are either Mr Enter tier autists or shippers who did not support TimToot
>>
>>83184655
I still felt Channel Chasers was a better conclusion. The live-action movies were just cringe-y and mediocre. The plots were all contrite, but I have nothing bad to say about them. It still feels like new FOP, so at least it's faithful to the series. The worst thing about the movies was probably the casting. No one was really cast right except for Timmy's dad and Crocker.

Did Nick want an all-star cast of decaying former stars or did Butch? Why Jason Alexander for Cosmo?
>>
>>83182193
You know what the best inclusion would be?

Cancellation.
>>
>>83182193
Haven't seen every episode with the dog but it seemed like he was only there to pad out the episode with non-sequitur jokes that have nothing to do with the plot. A role that was already being filled by Cosmo.

The girl at least adds a new character dynamic to the show and creates more opportunities for storylines written around her. Her initial episode was terrible but she's been somewhat funny after that.
>>
>>83183939
I am aware of that and it made me cringe.
>>
>>83182193
Poof.
>>
I quit right around when poof showed up. What's up with the dog and the chick?
>>
>>83185496
Dog is Timmy's new fairy pet he adopted who pretty much spends 85% of on screen time torturing Timmy by being an idiot. He hasn't shown up lately though.

Girl is Chloe, because of bullshit Timmy has to share his fairies with her. She really doesn't need them, she just wants to be normal or something.
>>
>>83185496
The girl is just a character added in for more varied episode plots. She's not miserable and wants peace and friendship, so Timmy gets flanderized into being selfish (at least from what I was seeing without watching the episodes) so that there's a reasonable dynamic between them.

Dog no longer matters, like Poof and Anti-Poof.
>>
>>83185786
>Timmy gets flanderized into being selfish
He's been like that for a long time before the girl showed up.
>>
>>83184899
>No one was really cast right except for Timmy's dad and Crocker.
Wasn't Timmy's dad actually played by his VA? I'm going off what I heard I haven't seen the live action films.
>>
Why is Cosmo a brain-dead retard now?
>>
>>83185891
Timmy wished for it for his own amusement.
>>
>>83185876
Yes.
Timmy's dad is the janitor dude in Ned's Declassified.

Absolutely based.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.