[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this generation got FUCKED by Rebirth huh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 306868-16580-young-justice.jpg (56 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
306868-16580-young-justice.jpg
56 KB, 400x600
So this generation got FUCKED by Rebirth huh
>>
>>83181776
Pretty much. Dunno is there anyone fucked harder than those three.
>>
>>83181776
Almost as bad as they got fucked by Teen Titans and eventually New 52.

>tfw PAD's Young Justice will never be reprinted
>>
I loved them but you gotta move on, mannnnn.
>>
>>83181776

Who cares about them? We have Wally, Damian and Jon the new Superboy.

Stop living on the past.

And who is that Robin? Jason? Tim? Whoever it is he is still around
>>
>>83181776
They were just fucked by New 52. Rebirth just didn't mention them.
>>
>>83181831

i'm more interested in how they drew the short straw than bitching. or if the poor kids just fell through the cracks
>>
>>83181776
Tim's at least in a book, and it's even not a Lobdell book.
>>
No, they were fucked by Infinite Crisis.
>>
DC may try to do the Young Justice title again now that Damian is gonna have a new generation of Teen Titans.
>>
>>83181846
>doesn't know PAD Young Justice

GET OUT
>>
>>83181957

There's already a new Superboy. Now Wally just has to get his kids back so Iris can be the new Impulse
>>
>>83182030

I don't care for irrelevant runs, anon.
>>
>>83182169
see
>>83182030
>>
>>83181931

This.

Well, Superboy and Bart did, Tim it was just a matter of he'd been Robin for 20 years and it was time to move on.
>>
>>83182169
Your opinion is objectively wrong
>>
Is clone Superboy even in any Rebirth books?

Also, mother fuck what DC editorial did to the Robin characters. Especially Tim.
>>
>>83181915
Young characters are always the first to go, they remind you how old the other characters are and they are the easiest to replace.
>>
Cassandra Cain was one of the most interesting characters with a cool visual and DC screwed her over and over.

FUCK COMICS
>>
Does /co/ think it'd be possible for DC to just introduce the real Bart, Tim, and Kon into the canon universe and just completely ignore the existence of Bar Torr, "Tim Drake," and future clone of Jon Kent?
>>
>>83181790

They technically have not been reintroduced. Neither has the real Cassie. They'll keep Tim and reintroduce the other three in a Titans Huny-esque way.
>>
>>83182467

It would be if people gave a shit about Young Justice.

The comic is dead, the show is dead because nobody liked it enough to buy toys, etc.

That's just nostalgia taking over your head anon
>>
>>83182634
God I hope so.
>>
File: Unlimited Bait Works.jpg (94 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited Bait Works.jpg
94 KB, 622x626
>>83182650
>>
>>83182634
Bart is pretty easy. Just make Bar-Tor Inertia if you need to reference him again.
>>
>>83182650
this tbqh, minus the show part

People don't care about the YJ comic and if DC did another one all people would do is cry about how they miss the show.
>>
>>83181776
No more so than they were before Rebirth.

Tim's still gonna be written poorly.
Kon is still nowhere to be seen, sidelined for Jon.
"Bart" is best left ignored for a bit, but the Flash Family focus gives me some hope he'll finally get a proper return of his own.
>>
>>83182169
everything you read in the big two will one day be retconned and irrelevant.

your best bet is just to find the stories and writers that make their time on a comic worth your time reading it.
>>
>>83181776
Tim is still around desu
>>
>>83182820
"Tim" is still around
>>
I miss impulse. As much as I dug geoffs teen titans I hate how he nostalgia bothered Bart into a kid flash suit after all his time as impulse.
>>
>>83182634
They did it with Wally.
>>
>>83182875
Waid said that was editorial edict rather than something Johns wanted to do. He has no reason to lie.
>>
>>83181776
Not necessarily. That generation got fucked by the New 52. They were in it, but holy fuck were they mishandled, and left on the side of the road like garbage. Rebirth just hasn't done anything to help it yet. Who knows though.
>>
>>83182820
And under Tynion and with six other people + others coming so he'll probably be shit there too
>>
>>83182650
No run is irrelevant as long as it's relevant to someone, anon
>>
>>83181776
Just like how their previous generation got fucked by the new 52.
>>
>>83182688
>To return Impulse, we must ruin Inertia
Lets not.
>>
>>83182634

I just don't think they want to man.
>>
>>83182875
>>83182916
It was eddie berganza's idea. He was the editor on Johns Titans.
>>
>>83183070
Inertia was always trash.
>>
>>83182875
>>83182916
Remember when Didio called Waid to tell him they're killing Bart, Waid said Bart was basically dead already?

He wasn't wrong.
>>
>>83183586
I was really hoping the controversy would finally rid us of that goddamn hack.

But him and Harras (whose presence I can't imagine is a positive one) are un-goddamn-touchable.
>>
>>83183735
Just keep Berganza on Morrison's projects, those basically don't get edited anyway.

Does Harras even do anything? It sounds like Johns is doing his job right now when you hear about him talking to all the creators and driving company direction.
>>
>>83183735
If Johns really is basically doing Harras' job now, I can't imagine why Harras is still fucking there.

It sounds like Didio, Lee, and Johns were doing all the creative decisions before anyway, so what the hell does he even do?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.