[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-men Apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>Set in 1983

How come Magneto doesn't look like a man who should be in his 50s?

And while I guess Prof looks his supposed age shouldn't Hank McCoy be in his 40s?
>>
Mutants age slower.
>>
It's because the movie is shit.
>>
Also Singer is just trying to get back to the 2000's to fix the Dark Phoenix X3 disaster.
>>
Hank was like 16 in first class. So he's late 30s. Magneto was born in like 1936 so he should be about 47.

They look a little younger than they should, but then again they do in the comics.
>>
>>83180149
Disneykids on suicide watch.
Hail Hydra amirite?
>>
>>83179069
But Magneto looks like someone with 50 years. You should have said Xavier to start the good shitposting.
>>
>>83180167
Singer's been weird about this new series. Recrippling Xavier, killing off the First Class mutants to reintroduce the mutants from his movies, literally retconning every movie he didn't direct out of existence. He's like the Claremont of X-Men movies. He probably forces the guys he fucks to dress up like Wolverine.
>>
>>83180269
Didn't he write or produce first class or something? Why does he hate it?
>>
>>83180189

Hank is 16 when he invents Cerebro and the Blackbird?
>>
>>83180301
He was one of 12 producers. He's credited with story rather than screenplay, so it's unknown how many of his ideas are actually in the movie.
>>
>>83180189
By Deadpool's time:

Quicksilver will be 47
Scott will 38
Magneto will be 75
Beast will 65
Jean will be 40

AYYY something tells me they are never meeting after all.
>>
>>83180301
He doesn't, but it is known he didn't want Xavier crippled in "First Class".
>>
>>83180420
Yes.
>>
>>83180492
But why though?
>>
File: 1463544544427.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1463544544427.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>83180194
>>
>>83180456
>jubilee is the same age as Scott and Jean
>by the 90s film she will be older than she has ever been in comics

Cause I think she was 15 to start, then was retconed to 13 for gen x, and is now 17
>>
>>83180635
Don't worry, she'll die off-screen.
>>
>>83180522
From what I recall he wanted the movie to end with Xavier still walking and Magneto still with the X-Men, and handle their falling-out in the sequel, but Fox wanted everything wrapped up in one movie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.