[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpD_IRCfgI0

Are we back yet? I wanted to talk about the AT ripoff.
>>
>>83177152

>Patreon

Wut? I thought this was a legit chinese series, but seems like its just a web cartoon.

>My name is Yimumu(蚁木木) and my partner is Tim, I’m a cartoon director creating a series called The Legend Of Lucky Pie, which is started to release online in Jan 2015. We are a small production team(just two full time staff) from China. We make a living with my partner’s full time job salary. As you know the cartoon creation is complicated, it almost take us more than six months to make one episode.

https://www.patreon.com/luckypie
>>
File: 1456081610259s.jpg (6 KB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1456081610259s.jpg
6 KB, 250x213
I thought this was a legit studio made show. Huh. Is that Gumball ripoff a web show too??
>>
>>83177152
Oh great, they had announced it on FB, but I didn't get to see it yet.
>>
>>83177305
Yes, it's just an amateur project.

>>83177939
It's a studio-made commercial for milk.
>>
well, they got the scatological humor down.
>>
>>83177152
that was really fucking great

wish he had someone to do music though so he didnt always have to use public domain classical stuff. unless it's just a stylistic choice but it didnt work as well this ep as the last one
>>
>>83177152
>cleanest piece of poop
wasn't expecting that. Good episode.
>>
>>83178353
> it didnt work as well this ep as the last one
I don't know, I think the slideshow part with the music was great.
Overall this episode was great. I really wish this had an english dub, but guess it's unreasonable to ask that from a chinese show.
>>
>>83179517
i really like the chinese audio

i hope we get to see plum princess again
>>
Would any of you fine gentlemen be so kind as to reveal to this uneducated savage the name of the wondrous music that starts at 5:20?
>>
>>83179711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiY1vStF2LY
>>
File: 1421513751376.png (38 KB, 255x178) Image search: [Google]
1421513751376.png
38 KB, 255x178
>no references to the english dub ofepisode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe6xjH1pRs
>>
I love Hyperneat!

It was kinda disturbing how his leg popped off and his wings burned away. His new wings are pretty cool though.
>>
Between episodes 1 and 3 there's already been a noticeable jump in quality
>>
>>83177152

this show needs way more love
>>
>>83179916
Well, it's more of a joke.
>>
>>83180368
almost R.I.P.
Did AT ever have a fly character?
>>
When will we see the blue nurse girl in an episode
>>
>>83180368
i really felt for hyperneat when he "died"

>>83180794
fly spies but they dont do anything. and that ghost fly. there have been plenty of bugs though
>>
>>83180919
At the end of this episode.
>>
>>83177152
Man, even Chinese cartoons are bootlegs.
>>
>>83183837

this is one of the rare instances where the knockoff is better than the source material
>>
>>83183837
That surprises you?
>>
>>83183837

>What is The Legend of Lucky Pie?

>This is an American style cartoon. When the first episode released on Youtube, many friends said it is some similar to Adventure Time. Adventure Time is a great cartoon, and we are also the fans of it. But they are very difference. If we have the chance to continue creating this series, we promise that you can find out our marvelous things. We grew up in China, we are familiar with eastern philosophy. We also love the American style art, and we had watched countless Hollywood films and animations in our life. We really hope to make a American style cartoon series which you can find some eastern wisdom in it.
>>
see you in 8 months
>>
>>83187925
regular AT with its shit animation takes even longer. they're working their little commie butts off to get this to us.
>>
>>83183884
it's not better than it was but it's better than it is. still a great accomplishment.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.