[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch cartoons really shittily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Whippy goldberg.png (605 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
Whippy goldberg.png
605 KB, 470x600
>A show where a boy has 3 lesbian moms
>And get this, they're aliens!
>>
A boy and his dog go on magical adventures

A socially inept women has to make new friends

Batman teams up with a bunch of difrent people.

I am not very good at this.
>>
>meme show
>circa-2008 internet memes, badly interpreted and passed through the chinese whispers filter of tv executives so that they're barely recognisable
>mixed in with shitty modern normcore stuff like twerking and harlem shake and Gangum style
>all of these things as told by a white guy in his late forties
>characters are a bunch of quirky teens!
>one is gay or trans or something
>and they're hipsters and its never clear if theyre in a highschool or college or some weird mix of the two
>its a comedy but ever now and then has 'serious' episodes about cyberbullying or racism or dying from weed overdoses
>kind of like an unironic clone high
>or Scott Pilgrim but even worse
>>
>>83176837
>Implying gungnam style wasent a masterpiece.
Sure most of its popurality was just lol silly foreign languages but there's a good reason it got big enough for that to happen to it in the first place
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>A show where a boy has 3 lesbian moms
>And get this, they're aliens!
>>
>>83176837
Honestly if you were pitching that to me I would kick you to the curb just for saying trans instead of transexual.
>>
>>83176801
I have worked out some shittier pitches

After the world is totally devastated by nuclear war strange new creatures evolve.

The same small equines you failed to make good the last 3 times.

A bunch of difrent people team up with Batman
>>
>>83177068
God damit the only one that sounded crap was the my little pony one and that would still get greenlit
Why am I so bad at making things sound shit.
>>
God damit why is this so hard
>>
Statues come to life and they fight a rich corporate executive while keeping their identity a secret!
>>
>>83176758
A dog goes around solving mysteries, but has panic attacks every ten seconds. Oh! and his catch phrase has to do with his need to be loved.
>>
>>83176801
>A socially inept women has to make new friends
Which one is this?
>>
Its a show about an animal family, except they're normal people and the rest of the world is normal except they're all wacky cartoons, the main character is only good when he reacts to shit happening to him instead of him being the cause of the problems
>>
>there's a boy and his sister
>they live in a small town in the middle of nowhere
>the sister sabotages everything the boy does
>no matter how inarguably wrong she might be, the sister is never allowed to be reprimanded for her actions
>if she's ever chastised for her actions, the accuser must be punished instead
>>
File: DIOR_HC_SS11_0393.jpg (51 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
DIOR_HC_SS11_0393.jpg
51 KB, 399x600
shapeshifting slave alien escapes to earth to fulfill her dream of becoming an artist but turns out she has more talent as fashionista and ends working for a Haute couture french company. but her alien masters won't let her go unpunished for escaping and usually send bounty hunters to eliminate her. now she has to secretly fight alien invaders with her shapeshifting powers and continue working as a fashionista, only her boss knows her secret.
actually this is a comic I'm working but it can work as a cartoon I guess
>>
>>83176758
A castaway girl is alone on her raft until the end of the last episode
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.