[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hope they're going full fantasy shit and they will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (2 MB, 2228x3382) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
2 MB, 2228x3382
I really hope they're going full fantasy shit and they will not cop-out with "it's all in your head marc" because I am sick of that.
>>
>>83175245
It's all a dream and Marc was actually a nazi all along
>>
File: arino.png (94 KB, 240x222) Image search: [Google]
arino.png
94 KB, 240x222
>>83175320
But Marc is a jew.
>>
>>83175245
They obviously aren't.
>>
>>83175413
I hope, I think. Because after Bendis & Ellis run I have very little hope for Moon Knight.
>>
>>83175607
Bendis and Ellis runs were fucking good though.
>>
>>83175751
Ellis run was good but went literally nowhere and ignored all the moon knight characters.
Bendis did the same, and also was weird as fuck. The best modern moon knight so far is Vengeance of the Moon Knight.
>>
>>83175340
The inner turmoil! The drama! The Twitter outrage!
>>
File: MK5-SMP-2.jpg (144 KB, 893x716) Image search: [Google]
MK5-SMP-2.jpg
144 KB, 893x716
>>83175905
I actually would pay for Moon Knight to have a jewish personality and a Nazi one, just the struggles man
>>
>>83175245
When has it ever been "it was all in the character's head" in story lines where they make it ambiguous?
>>83175847
I agree. Everyone hyped up the Ellis run, and while it is good, I really missed MK's side cast. He has a really good one, and I'm tired of writers trying to ignore Frenchie, Marlene, Crowley and the rest.
Also, none of his old villains showed up (except for Black Spectre, but that was a new one). When are they gonna bring back Midnight Man or Morpheus?
>>
>>83175847
>>83176651
Ellis' run was kind of a primer on the character more than a run.
>>
>>83176651
>>83175847
>Ellis run was good but went literally nowhere and ignored all the moon knight characters.
It was a 6 issue run, did they really need to have them at all. I like them and all but i'm glad they didn't clutter up any of the issues, they were fairly perfectly paced as is.

>Also, none of his old villains showed up (except for Black Spectre, but that was a new one)
Good
>>
>>83176651
>When are they gonna bring back Midnight Man or Morpheus?
IIRC, Midnight Man is dead. I mean, both of them are dead. His father & the son who went full psycho. Morpheus is alive IIRC. Yeah I know they can just retcon it (like they did with Marc's brother in shadowland)
>>83176695
Why good? Why removing all of the supportive cast? Why remove all his villains? And the Ellis run (not even his run, more than him worked on the 2014 version of moonie) didn't even bothered to make a new villains. All of them were just one-issue only crooks. At the end of the day, 2014 run went nowhere. It was good, but pointless.
>>
>>83176695
>good
>Implying Moon Knightt doesn't have some great villains.
While they're not all homeruns, several of them are near God-tier. Stain Glass Scarlet is one of my favorite villains of all time.
>>
>>83176887
I wouldn't cal Scarlet "villain". She's basically catwoman version of Moon Knight
>>
>>83176918
Agreed. She's basically the Punisher.
Antagonist I suppose.
Actually, why hasn't Scarlet and Frank had an encounter yet? They have so much in common. And she arguably has a much more tragic backstory, since she herself killed her son
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.