[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell does this "time remnant" thing work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Zoom_(Teddy_Sears).png (127 KB, 255x285) Image search: [Google]
Zoom_(Teddy_Sears).png
127 KB, 255x285
The whole speed mirage thing made sense. But I don't get this.
>>
>>83174353

Travel back in time a second in the past, the one who traveled back in time be comes a remnant, cause if the other one dies then the future one dies as well

This is a contradiction to how previous time travelling was shown where the other one just disappears
>>
>>83174437
I still don't get it.
>>
File: Viewtiful-joe-gameplay.jpg (52 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
Viewtiful-joe-gameplay.jpg
52 KB, 400x280
>>83174353
what's not to get?

you press right trigger and clones come out of the ass
>>
>>83174502

travel back in time to a second in the paast, now there are two of you

you dig?
>>
>>83174502
Let's say Barry goes back in time, but past-Barry doesn't go back in time when he reaches the same moment. The past-Barry becomes a time-remnant, and is destined to die.
>>
>>83174437
So the Barry we knew is now dead and the one left is a one second younger Barry?
>>
>>83174353
It doesn't, it's a terrible idea and easily the silliest thing to happen in a show full of silver age wackiness
>>
>>83174856
Should be, unless writers just dont care?
>>
>>83174542
Why should there be two? Eventually my one second future self will travel back in time, and there will be only one
>>
>>83174931
If the remnant exists it means the person supposed to ravel back in time didnt
>>
>>83174353
"Speed Force" is the explanation.
Don't overthink physics in the Flash because there IS no physics in the Flash.
There's just nutty comic book explanations.
>>
>>83174437
It's the opposite of this

A speedster time travels to the past, so now there are two speedsters. The one who didn't time travel into the past now doesn't time travel when he is "supposed" to like in the original timeline, causing there to be two speedsters at the same time.
>>
>>83174528
I would've been okay with them just doing this
>>
>>83174556
Is "destined to die" even established or did you just mix it up with Futurama.
>>
>>83174931
>there will be only one

HEEEEERE WE ARE
>>
>>83175785

BORN TO BE KINGS!
>>
File: Time Remnants.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1536) Image search: [Google]
Time Remnants.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1536
>>83174353
Bart had a similar power, he could conjure up "Time Scouts" by vibrating or something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.