[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Nick Fury save us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: shield-hydra.jpg (121 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
shield-hydra.jpg
121 KB, 480x640
Can Nick Fury save us
>>
>>83174213
Black Nick Fury? You bet!
White Nick Fury? We're boned!
>>
File: 1464160793288.jpg (161 KB, 398x362) Image search: [Google]
1464160793288.jpg
161 KB, 398x362
>>83174213
Wut? Is this from something recent?
>>
>>83174264
Not really. From Secret Warriors. Fury finds out Hydra has been in charge if SHIELD for decades.
>>
File: nonplussed frog.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
nonplussed frog.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Has anyone else sort of had it with the "good guys were evil all along!" shit?

This isn't even a recent thing, either. I got fucking tired of it during Johns' run on Green Lantern. I got tired of finding out, every single month, how much more evil the Guardians secretly were. It's just kind of bullshit, ultimately. If they were all that evil, all along, then what was the point?

Superhero comics keep on learning the wrong lessons from Watchmen.
>>
>>83174457

So basically that movie
>>
>>83174503
It's just as bad as the "Oh no, Superman is evil/mind controlled/ Red Kryptonite/ turned feral." It's a really played oit storyline.
>>
>>83174503
Weird thing about the Guardians was that, at first, it was implied that the Guardians were slowly becoming more autocratic due to shit like the Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night.

But then by the end of his run, all the Flashbacks revealed that the Guardians were pricks from the very beginning.

Like, I thought Johns' Guardians weren't even the original, because they all died. But then in "The First Lantern" it was all like, "lol we fucked up the universe at the beginning of time or whatever
>>
>>83174263
>Black Furies are some SHIELD grunt only there because his daddy is Nick Fury and a guy who basically keikaiku'd his way up the ladder without saving a single damn person and one of the few people he did care about ended up dead due to the direct actions of HIS goons
>White Fury is Nick Fucking Fury
>>
>>83174517
Yeah but it was before the movie
>>
>>83174457
Sheit. Thought we were in the clear of White Fury coming back from the moon.
>>
>>83174213
>guys, they don't make the comics like movies
>we promise!!
>>
>>83174925
Oh they totally do but in this case they made the movies like the comics for once.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.