[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBERT QUEEN IS ALIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
ROBERT QUEEN IS ALIVE
>>
>tfw this guy doesn't have a job in Earth 2
>>
Who is this Liver Queen that has been discovered in the North?
>>
>>83171471
We don't know that. They were in Central City, not Starling.

I just want to see how they do Thomas Way- I mean Robert Queen next season.
>>
The Dark Arrow Of Vengence
aided my the myserious brilliant hacker known as Overwatch
>>
I stopped watching the series after the end of season 3.

has it turned as bad as the felicity haters say?
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT QUEEN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9R7zdPJH30

Is Robert Queen also gonna be the CWFlashpoint Arrow?
>>
>>83172174
I tried catching an episode for the Constantine Crossover.
Felicity is the main character.
>>
>>83171555
It's a card. You know, King of Hearts, Queen of Liver, Jack of Pancreases. Haven't you played Go [Gut] Fish?
>>
File: horsinaround.jpg (127 KB, 539x494) Image search: [Google]
horsinaround.jpg
127 KB, 539x494
>>83172431
>Felicity is the main character.
Can you blame the writers? It's not like Green Batman or his friends are great characters. So they had to make someone new that carries the show and I'm fine with that.
>>
>>83172242
C'mon Hal, I'll buy you an icepack for that bump on your head and we'll talk. You got some catching up to do.
>>
>>83171432

He's alive on Earth 2
>>
>>83172555
Yeah but- Felicity isn't a good character either.
>>
>>83171471

Why do you think that?
>>
>>83172242
Shut up, Stein
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.