[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a piece of art on display at the Guggenheim, a prestigious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: modernart.jpg (329 KB, 1220x1076) Image search: [Google]
modernart.jpg
329 KB, 1220x1076
This is a piece of art on display at the Guggenheim, a prestigious modern art museum in New York City, New York
>>
>>83165415
Every very young kid could make the same thing.
>>
Is it in the Outsider Art gallery or something?
>>
File: modernart2.jpg (356 KB, 1280x1472) Image search: [Google]
modernart2.jpg
356 KB, 1280x1472
>>83165653
Nah, they're running an exhibit on young artists
>>
File: 1424604914670.jpg (6 KB, 281x200) Image search: [Google]
1424604914670.jpg
6 KB, 281x200
>>83165839
>A third grader got a fucking sonic picture on the Guggenheim while you can't even land an illustration job
>>
>>83165931

PRIVILEGE
>>
>>83165931
new york is a magical place. it's like how if you're lucky enough to live around LA and can survive what a terrible place it is, you can just make it onto TV with a modicum of talent. the kind of talent lots of us have, but we don't live there so they don't want us.
>>
>>83165415
That's nice, what does that have to do with either comics or cartoons?
>>
>>83167622
>he doesnt notice the deadpool the hedgehog or spiderman the hedgehog

comics are art now
>>
>>83167622
>sonic is also a comics and cartoons character
>you are bitching in this thread with numerous /tv/ threads on the first page
Fuck off, I'll take this over LEL ARROW any day.
>>
>>83165931
>a third grader got into the Guggenheim because they're running a human-interest exhibit no one really cares about and randomly selected a class to submit artwork

It's like being upset because you heard that someone found five dollars on the sidewalk.
>>
art bump
>>
Meh, he's no artificial shit machine that really shits.
>>
>>83165415
Is that also Spider-ham and Deadpool?
>>
>>83168252
I once found $50 on the sidewalk. Great fucking day.
>>
File: chris-chan.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chris-chan.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Does this mean Sonichu could end up in a museum/art gallery?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.