[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norton!Hulk or Ruffalo!Hulk also if they ever make a 2nd (or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 08vs12.jpg (66 KB, 550x515) Image search: [Google]
08vs12.jpg
66 KB, 550x515
Norton!Hulk or Ruffalo!Hulk

also if they ever make a 2nd (or 3rd) Hulk movie would that qt brazilian be She-hulk?
>>
>>83163516
norton is better
i remember her, smoking hot
>>
>>83163516
You know how they say never say never? I'm saying never.

They will never make She-Hulk. At least not the quirky lawyer version we want.
>>
>>83163516
Honestly I think Ruffalo totally killed it in the Avengers, and I was skeptical of him before that. I totally fell in love with him though by the end of the movie.

That being said.. I sometimes imagine Ed Norton delivering the "I'm always angry" line and I get chills.
>>
File: hulkofadifferentcolor.jpg (60 KB, 598x928) Image search: [Google]
hulkofadifferentcolor.jpg
60 KB, 598x928
Norton.
>>
Effects-wise Ruffalo Hulk looked better, but I like Norton Banner more. My only previous experiences Hulk were the Ang Lee movie and faint memories of the cartoon, but I just liked the survivalist always on-edge feel Norton had.
>>
>>83164657
Why does he look more apelike in every appearance?
>>
Norton-Hulk wasn't bad, but I've had more time with Ruffalo-Hulk. So I'm sticking with him.

It's also a nice touch that Hulk even resembles Ruffalo, whereas with Bana and Norton's didn't look much like either.

I'm still hoping they'll bring Blonsky back and they'll give Roth the same treatment they did with Ruffalo.
>>
I prefer Norton overall but Ruffalo definitely works better in an ensemble cast which is good since no solo hulk movie for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>83165024
I always thought artist would give Hulk Banner's hair. Then make the face/head a bit unique from Banner's. You can sometimes still see similarity but, that way they're portrayed as different characters. Instead of a bloated green raging banner. The split personality Hulk and Banner are seperate creatures. Which is the only thing they seem to agree on.

There was even an old weird comic "what if?" where banner transformed all but his head.
>>
File: Bear Toss.gif (2 MB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
Bear Toss.gif
2 MB, 450x363
Bill Bixby
>>
Ferrigno!Hulk
>>
>>83163516
Norton, easily. Ruffalo really isn't good as being banner.
>>
>>83163516
they're both pretty bad at being banner.
>>
>>83163516
I'd go with Norton
>>
>>83166107

you mean Lou Ferrigno?

or as he would say it LUU FOOOORNIGNBO
>>
Norton, but by a slight margin. Ruffalo is the man, though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.