[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ Gweny General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: gwen.jpg (547 KB, 1400x2198) Image search: [Google]
gwen.jpg
547 KB, 1400x2198
I'm trying to remember a panel.
Peter jumping out of MJ apartment, he acts like nothing happened, says bye and leaves.
He's jumps and puts his mask on meanwhile.
He's thinking to himself.
"I remember it... i remember it all" or something along these lines.
He was in a reality with Gwen Stacy.
I don't remember where is this from.
I checked House of M and Spiderverse, but no luck there.
I really can't think of any other comic where this could have happen.
Any help /co/?
Also, Spiderman's best girl general.
>>
It sounds like you're just misremembering the end to House of M really.
>>
File: House of M 08 page 05.jpg (360 KB, 1280x2007) Image search: [Google]
House of M 08 page 05.jpg
360 KB, 1280x2007
>>83161740
These are the pages btw
>>
File: House of M 08 page 06.jpg (518 KB, 1280x1969) Image search: [Google]
House of M 08 page 06.jpg
518 KB, 1280x1969
>>
File: House of M 08 page 07.jpg (436 KB, 1280x1955) Image search: [Google]
House of M 08 page 07.jpg
436 KB, 1280x1955
>>
>>83161740
I can assure you i'm not, i have a really good memory.
I even remember the little Spider-man logo on top of the rectangle with the text.
I'm not sure what runs of Spider-man did those and what runs didn't do it, but i'm sure that the panel i'm talking about exist.
>>83161933
>>83161958
>>83161977
And yes, i checked Spiderverse and House of M endings just to be sure.
Thanks for the images anyway, so nobody gets confused with House of M.
I'm sure of what i saw, i remember it clearly.
>>
>>83160648
context?
>>
>>83160648
Holy shit I understand the page Im crying. He was saying he loved Gwen. jesus my feelings. Still what run was this?
>>
>>83162310
pretty sure that's from Sins Past
>>
>>83162310
Yes, he was thinking of Gwen.
>>
Gwen was literally such a boring love interest that she was killed off. That's right, the most interesting thing about her is that she's dead.
>>
>>83162948
Actually the opposite, she was too good of one, it was either marriage or death.
>>
>>83164410
Nope. She was boring as shit. She had no real personality; she was just "nice." Readers much preferred the feisty Mary Jane, so Marvel decided to kill her off. Why do you think there's the whole big scene at the end of the death of Gwen Stacy with Mary Jane appearing?
>>
>>83164410
Nope, she was shit. And still is.

In the words of Gerry Conway: Gwen Stacy was a stiff so we made her one for real."

Best story decision in comics ever.
>>
>>83162060
It may have been a what if House of M issue?

I know there was a shit what if about HoM Gwen making it to the main reality. Something happens and the entire universe gets wiped as gwen holds a dying peter or something.

The last part was sad but most of the issue was not my cup of tea.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.