[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: WluEGsg.jpg (370 KB, 2000x1107) Image search: [Google]
WluEGsg.jpg
370 KB, 2000x1107
So Preacher is a shitty show and an even worse adaptation. Any chance it'll get cancelled one season in, despite the positive reviews?
>>
>>83155351
>HBO
Yeah no, that's cosplay, you ain't follin anyone
>>
>>83155351
If you get a bj from arseface is it considered anal or oral?
>>
The show isn't half bad if you go in knowing nothing about the source material.
That beings said normies will eat it up just like Walking Dead.
>>
>>83155351
they might have not gone as graphic s they could with his face, but the actor did a great job with the character imo. has that same type of innocence and kindness that arseface needs.
>>
>>83155423
Regardless, that just further proves the point. If some no name asshole can cosplay that perfectly then why the fuck can't AMC get it right?
>>
>>83155351
Why he has an asshole on the place of the mouth?
>>
>>83157536
He tried to blow out his brains with a shotgun and fucked up
>>
>>83157374

If you want watchmen style shot for shot remake then go hit up Snyder
>>
>>83157636
I'm not asking for a shot for shot remake, I'm just confused why it doesn't look good.
>>
If Into the Badlands gets a season 2 this as sure as fuck will.
>>
>>83157636
>Watchmen
>Shot for shot remake

I wish
>>
>>83155351
I hope it gets cancelled. 2 mill viewers for a debut after FTWD finale is mediocre at best. Some idiot will say "well, breaking bad pilot was 1,4 mill" but is not the same scenario, this is an expensive show, AMC is looking for another TWD kind of hit

The whole show is a mess: terrible pacing, stupid changes, start with Salvation arch, cassidy and no sunglasses, etc. Still not sure if the whole press is shilling or just avoiding to be more harsh because the source material is a cult classic.
>>
>>83155351
Fuck you, that actor was doing a perfect job as Arsey
>>
>>83157725
> why it doesn't look good.
Things that look good in pictures dont always look good when moving, that cosplay would probably fall apart or look VERY bad as soon as he starts talking, and it would be pretty fucking imposible for any short of fucking Ron Pearlman to manage to act and show emotions with all of that shit on.

Its like taking a super elaborate fanart of a cartoon character and asking why they cant use that syle on the actual animated show.

the show´s make up may not be faithful to the comic but it allows the actor to act, moves well, and looks decent enough, also it probably takes a fraction of the time(and money) to apply compared to what a good vertion of the cosplay you showed would take.

Not saying the show´s is perfect, i would have liked it to be grosser, or to have a better(worse looking) exit wound, but its is ok and at least it looks real enough on the actor´s face.
>>
>>83155351
so, at this point, the character exists entirely to set up a 'your mouth looks like an asshole' joke
>>
>>83163857
do you even preacher?
>>
>>83155351
sweet! I read this shit a long time ago and didn't know about the tv series.
thanks!
>>
>>83159434
Muh ending fags need not apply
>>
>>83164342
The entire tone and the presentation of every character was wrong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.