[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into cartoons Other than Adventure Time, Avatar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: p10810505_b_v8_aa.jpg (348 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p10810505_b_v8_aa.jpg
348 KB, 960x1440
I want to get into cartoons

Other than Adventure Time, Avatar and Rick & Morty what else over the last 5 years has been noteable?
>>
>>83152271
SU and MLP would be the perfect shows to watch.
>>
Gravity Falls too.
>>
>>83152311
>MLP
I'm not sure if you're serious or no, SU sounds like a legitimate suggestion
>>
>>83152271
Bojack Horseman
>>
>>83152519
Mlp is actually good
>>
>>83152519
>>83152311
They are both shit
>>
>>83152271

Watch Uncle Grandpa

It's the only "real" cartoon on TV now at all.
>>
Mike Tyson Mysteries.
>>
>>83153660
This meme should have died in 2011.
>>
I liked Gravity Falls
Also Earth's Mightiest Heroes, at least for a while
>>
Bojack Horseman
Out there
F is for Family
>>
>>83153660
No, it's not. It's pretty fucking mediocre.

>>83152271
SU, GF, Over The Garden Wall, Clarence, The Amazing World of Gumball, TTG
>>
First 2-3 seasons of Archer and Bob's Burgers. The quality drops on the 3rd season of each and plummets afterwards, but the first two seasons are good and the third is watchable.
>>
>>83154905
Bobs Burgers is still solid. Archer... yeah I only watch it because of the "already invested so might as well" factor.
>>
>>83155234
It felt like they moved too far from gene, louise, and tina being dry, funny characters and just made them loud and annoying AND SCREAM IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY RIIIIIGHT?!
>>
>>83152271
Wander Over Yonder is pretty great; classic Craig McCracken. Contrary to what this board would tell you, it was great before they added a waifu character.
>>
Lot of shit taste ITT
>>
>>83156810
Don't ever fucking post on my board again unless you plan on contributing to the thread.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.