[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Barry saves his mum >The time line is now completely different,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 8.png (423 KB, 1049x465) Image search: [Google]
8.png
423 KB, 1049x465
>Barry saves his mum
>The time line is now completely different, but in a bad way
>No team flash. No team Arrow although there is an Arrow
>Goes to see the Arrow
>The arrow is Oliver's dad. Ollie died on the boat, not his dad
>Arrow helps him restore the original time line (pic related, this is probably season 3 Barry)
Once original time line is restored, Barry goes to see Oliver
>Tells him what happened but doesn't go into too much detail, but does tell him his dad was the arrow
>As he's about to leave Barry hands Oliver a letter written by his dad to him

This needs to happen, also the other CW shows surely have to be involved in this new time line right? I mean when season 1 Barry vanished I'm assuming that reality and timeline vanished with him? Barry didn't seem to bothered he just genocided 7 billion people and a universe when season 1 Barry vanished
>>
File: 1464194274754.jpg (91 KB, 835x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464194274754.jpg
91 KB, 835x1000
It probably won't be there complete season, maybe the 5 first episodes.
Then Barry will have to apologize to the Speed Force
>>
>>83150769
no. fuck off.
>>
>>83150882
I doubt it'll be that long.

Let's face it these shows are terrified of sharing people away. Ollie was dead for like half an episode in season 3 because they had to reveal he was still alive. Felicity managed what 2 or 3 episodes in a wheelchair. And Barry was de-powered for two episodes one of which was him getting them back anyway.

We're not getting a TV Flashpoint aside from something explaining why Supergirl suddenly exists on their earth.
>>
>>83150882

They would have to finish it all in one episode to not fuck up with Arrow season 5
>>
>>83150769
Stop turning GA into Not-Batman
>>
How many people forgot that they set up Robert Queen as Earth-2 Arrow earlier in Season 2
>>
>>83151494

CW Green Arrow is Batman. Thats just a fact. The sooner you accept it, the better.
>>
>>83150769
That guy has a red and not gold lightning? Looks like it at least in other screencaps.
>>
>yfw Barry fixes the timeline in like 2 episodes and we move on to something else
>>
File: 1463499503739.jpg (67 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1463499503739.jpg
67 KB, 600x549
>>83153477
>>
>>83152008
no Felicity is CW's Batman or at least she has his Batman-level plot armor
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.