[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no! Lex Luthor is running towards me!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: we were never gods.jpg (891 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
we were never gods.jpg
891 KB, 1920x1080
Oh no! Lex Luthor is running towards me!
>>
>>83150711
Lex is pretty swole. He'd kick your ass no problem.
>>
>>83150711
Johns is shit
>>
So how long until he goes back to be an evil faggot? Frankly anti-hero that left way behind his Superman feud is the best interpretation of his character.
>>
>>83152328
I prefer the "anti-hero who still finds petty ways to feud with Supes" thing they're doing now where he's literally painted his armor blue with an S-shield.
>>
>>83150711
>We were never gods
>Batman still clearly sitting on Metron's chair and in his God get-up
>>
>>83152454
Also, Mr. Miracle is in the shot.
>>
>>83152454
>>83152540
Also Wonder Woman may or may not still be God of War
>>
>>83152540
>>83152588
And Superman is so close to being a God it's not even funny and then there's Billy over there who's powered by a God or two himself. And Flash, dear lord, Flash.
>>
>>83152454
>implying batgod wouldn't be his thing anyways
>>
>>83152664
What's he even planning on doing there? Staring at Grail, menacingly?
>>
>>83150711
why would the green lanterns even move towards the enemy? they can act entirely from range
>>
>>83152328
>rankly anti-hero that left way behind his Superman feud is the best interpretation of his character.

I don't agree if anything lex is now worthless
>>
>>83152393
Yes, this one is better.

Anti-hero with petty issues against Superman but overall both working towards the same goal.

I hope they dont reboot him into le evil business man.
>>
So, Lex is still keeping his New God powers or what?
>>
>>83153048
No, Superwoman's baby is a reincarnated Darkseid and can steal powers so Grail uses it to drain the New God out of everybody.
>>
>>83153116
Except Batman, apparently. Probably because he preptimed that little bastard.
>>
>>83153176
Well Batman's powers weren't actually in him, I doubt the baby could drain a chair.
>>
>>83150711
>Oh no! Lex Luthor is running towards me!

Hide the cakes.
>>
>>83152763
how else would they punch so Deathstroke can grab their fists and hijack their rings?
>>
File: Lex No More Cakes.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lex No More Cakes.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>83153222
Noooo
>>
>>83153048
No, he lost the powers. The image shows Lex already depowered, but somehow keeping up with Flash
>>
>>83152717
>What's he even planning on doing there? Staring at Grail, menacingly?

I want to post that bit from Sean Whitmore's Infinite Crisis parody where Batman beats Nate Grey by glaring at him but it's long gone from the Internet. :(
>>
>>83152393
>>83152328
Its fantastic, if only for the witty and catty dialog between Lex and everyone he talks too. Even if he is a hero, fighting to save the world, the fact that he's still a petty asshole, and that can lead to hillarious shit on superhero teams. He's like Guy Gardener with a fucking brain and better quips.

I want to see him attempt to foil a Joker plot, just to show up Batman, if only so he can exchange barbs with the Joker now that their on opposite teams for once.
>>
>>83154447
>You think you're so smart lex? You couldn't even tell I was three different people.
>>
>>83150711
>We were never gods
>Except for Batman who I guess really has an inferiority complex and needs to show off like an egotistical ass.
>>
>We were never gods

You could replace this with

>We were always gods

and it would make more sense.
>>
>>83154299
Lex is darkseid here
>>
>>83152588
Doesn't matter if Wonder Woman is still God of War or not, she is still a demigod. 3 gods there and they had the nerve to claim that they are not gods.
>>
>>83152454
They were always gods
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.