[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in a small town, comic book store only sells DC comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: me tbh.jpg (40 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
40 KB, 163x225
>live in a small town, comic book store only sells DC comics because elitist assholes
>little sister really likes comics and spends most of her money there
>asks me if I can let her try some Marvel comics because she knows I read them on my computer
>give her all Ultimate comics without telling her it's a different universe

I can't wait until she calls Marvel shit after reading those shit comics to some fan and then starts quoting all the bad writing in it to some Marvel fan as if it's canon and she get BTFO

Any of you guys pull any /co/ pranks?
>>
>>83146694
Do not bully the imouto.
>>
>>83146910
it is my duty as oni-chan
>>
>>83146694
how much fucking revenue does this store lose? like really, most people i know would just use mycomicshop or comixology if their other choose was a store like that. This is fake and gay.
>>
>>83147278
Forget it, anon, it's a "shit that never happened" thread
>>
>>83147192
Maybe she'll take a liking to Pietro and Wanda.
>>
>>83147278
You don't understand how small this town is, barely anyone is competenent enough with technology to buy anything off the internet.

Also I'm pretty sure it's just a hobby for the dickheads that own it since it's only open on weekends, pretty sure the owners have an actual job too.
>>
>lcs opens in my town
>first we've had in 20 years
> Post Secret Wars is rolling around at this point
>setup a pull list of 6 comics, mostly Marvel
>Clerk is a huge DC loyalist
>gets triggered each week I come in
>one day see Ostrander's Suicide Squad vol 1
>pick that shit up fast!
>tells me we have New 52 in, and I'd probably like it more because it has Harley Quinn in it
>decline
>months later pick up Ostrander's vol 2
>he tries to push NEW 52 on me again, same pitch aboit Harley Quinn
>decide that I'll let my power levels show a bit and tell him Harley Quinn is actually a really awful character
>his gf was there that day
>explain to both of them why she is such a shit character
>no counter argument is given
>months later come back and pick up Ostrander's vol 3
>joke with the guy and ask if they finally put Harley in this volume
>>
>>83147863
You should pick up Gotham City Sirens while going on about how it has Harley from when she was written well.
>>
>>83146694
Your a horrible person and your sister doesn't deserve that.

Seriously fuck you I hope you die so you can't shit on her like that anymore.
>>
>>83148451
If only it was being reprinted, that's the only good thing about the Suicide Squad movie is that it forced DC to reprint Ostrander's.

>man I remember when the DC girls were actually written well and not just to please sjws
>>
>>83147192
Your only duty is being ready to her first time...
>>
>>83147192
No fuck you theres bullying and then there's this abuse go sit on a kryptonite rod you faggot.
>>
>>83147403
Hah, nice ref.
>>
>>83148980
I'm pretty sure they announced a reprint not long ago. I remember some people bitching that one of the issues was written by Lobdell. Was that cancelled or something?
>>
>>83149348
Fuuuuuck, I didn't know aboit this, I should see if my lcs can get their hands on the trades.
>>
Just got home from my lcs, here is what happened.
>pick up comics
>owner of the store comes out
>heeeey, you going to pick up Rebirth?
>decline
>watch his smile fade from his face
>walks back into the back room
>Clerk rungs me up
>tell him to add King's Batman to my pull list
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 557x605
>>83146694
>>83147192
Tell her youll give her better comics if she "fuses" with you. Also Op, im glad you have a sister you can have fun with. Fuck knows im always alone here. Atleast some people on 4chan have a reason for living.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.