[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So season 2 has been constantly funny ready to admit you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: good boy mr pickles.jpg (48 KB, 299x357) Image search: [Google]
good boy mr pickles.jpg
48 KB, 299x357
So season 2 has been constantly funny

ready to admit you were wrong about this show /co/?
>>
File: aw.jpg (185 KB, 853x477) Image search: [Google]
aw.jpg
185 KB, 853x477
Is it me, or has it lost its edge a bit.
They've done two whole episodes of "Mr. Pickles can't do anything but wait patiently until the end before he can kill anyone".
>>
>>83145409
>>83145513
Its definitely improved by a lot. Superhero episode was the best in the series.
>>
still looks ugly as fuck so no
>>
What should I search for on newsgrounds to find this series?
>>
Wrong about what? I watched S1 and I said that S1 sucked, which it did.

>>83145513
They'll probably end up having one big bloodbath.
>>
>>83146055
Don't know if you're joking or not, but it's a show on Adult Swim called Mr. Pickles.
>>
File: gum.jpg (151 KB, 846x476) Image search: [Google]
gum.jpg
151 KB, 846x476
>Gum thief mixed up with escaped cannibal
>Mr. Pickles just goes with it and catches the actual cannibal by framing him for the gum thievery.
>>
>>83145409

Naw it's still pretty terrible. Superhero episode wasn't the worst, but the show really lacks any consistent factor that makes it enjoyable. The art is horrific, the animation is horrific, the characters are dumb, the humor is childish, and nothing about it is particularly highbrow. Generally if a show like this is as gratuitous as this it has atleast 1 factor to keep you enjoying it. I can't really find that in Mr. Pickles, and I think the recent episode speaks volumes for how uncreative the show is.

>show within Mr. Pickles
>let's just pretty much make it Mr. Pickles
>>
>>83145409
Id agree if it wasn't for that idiotic dolphin episode last week
>>
>>83147069
I like that he clearly has a genuine affection for his kid and will go out of his way to protect him or make him happy.
>>
>>83147568
>inb4 he just need him as a human vesel for satan's soul

Or maybe Tommy is the anti-christ, and Mr.Pickles was sent to protect him and we're good omens now
>>
>>83147753
I do wonder if an origin story is a thing that would happen.
My money is on dead dog brought back to life via satanic ritual.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.