[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to decide the winner once and for all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gayse.jpg (55 KB, 736x379) Image search: [Google]
gayse.jpg
55 KB, 736x379
It's time to decide the winner once and for all
>>
>>83145156
American Dad is the only one that didn't turn to shit.
>>
>>83145156
If we are judging them at the time of their peak best, Simpsons seasons 3-8 blows everyone else the fuck out of the water.
>>
>>83145156

Despite zombie simpsons, the classic Simpsons episodes are still miles ahead of all the other shows. But if you want to be mathematical about it, King of the Hill as a whole probably averages out in the best way. (haven't seen much American dad, so I can't comment).
>>
>>83145156
i'm tired of those shitty family cartoons.
>>
>>83145327
that's because it was already shit
>>
>>83145156
King of the Hill

I like it at its best more than The Simpsons at its best. And I really like The Simpsons.

But a lot of the time the two shows have really different styles of humor so it's hard to directly compare. I think the character humor in KOTH is hilarious but to others it could be seen as dull.
>>
King of the Hill is the only one of these worth a damn
>>
>>83145156

Classic Simpsons > KOTH >= American Dad > Pre-Cancellation Family Guy > Modern Simpsons > Post-Cancellation Family Guy
>>
>>83145156
King of the Hill > American Dad > Simpsons > Family Guy
>>
>>83145156
The shareholders at FOX
>>
>>83145156
No Cleveland Show? Das racist
>>
So like, does Chris dye his hair?
>>
>>83145156
Simpsons was the greatest
King of the Hill died before it went to shit
American Dad is still okay so technically it's the most recent one that isn't complete shit
>>83147259
No he's a cartoon character and thus doesn't subscribe to our genetic likelihoods.
>>
File: 1464137605335.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1464137605335.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>83147217
>No Cleveland Show.
Yea, no shit.
Even the worst episodes of those four shows had more funny, redeemable moments than CS did in its entire series.
The Cleveland Show was fucking garbage from premier to finale.
>>
>>83147357
>King of the Hill died before it went to shit
I love me some KotH, but it could've died 3 or 4 seasons earlier and we wouldn't have lost much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.