[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not even having the watch go to midnight like the clock at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Not even having the watch go to midnight like the clock at the end of Watchmen and then keep going

Johns, I like you, but you do not have the level of game this would take to be as compelling as the source material. None of us do.
>>
Wasn't that the clock was in at the beginning of Watchmen?
>>
>>83143629
*the position
>>
>>83143629
>>83143661
I thought it was ten minutes to midnight, not fifteen.
>>
>>83143597
the clock won't hit midnight until the climax of the event, you ninny. it's only just started
>>
>>83143694
So is the event just the other Rebirth books or what?
>>
>>83143760
That's my question when does this get continued?
>>
>>83143629
>>83143681
So has no one seriously noticed that the minute hand is at 52 minutes?
>>
>>83144187
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>83144187
Yes, we commented on that when the comic released. It's not that clever. Especially because it's not at 00:52.
>>
>>83143980
It would be nice if they told us, the only hint we've gotten is that Wally will be in Titans looking for the "villain" behind this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.