[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He's Wally West's cousin named after their same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 5121226-wally+west.jpg (30 KB, 305x472) Image search: [Google]
5121226-wally+west.jpg
30 KB, 305x472
>He's Wally West's cousin named after their same grandfather
>No longer written by Vendetti

Will you give him another chance /co/?
>>
YO STRING

WHERE WALLACE AT

HUH?

WHERE WALLACE AT, STRING
>>
>not muh Wally turns out to actually not be Wally
The absolute madmen.
>>
No.
>>
>>83143381

So now they just made Bart black and call him Wally.

>Fucking DC
>>
>>83145236
No, they made Bart a future criminal named Barr-tor.
>>
>>83143381
He's already in Teen Titans so he's probably just gonna get worse
>>
>>83143413
D'Angelo shut your mouth.
>>
>no longer written by Venditti
That's enough for me.
Let Percy try and redeem him.
Although >Teen Titans quality storytelling
>>
>>83145463

As someone who hated Bart when he was being forced down our throats as the new Flash:

Tell me more.
>>
I'll try anything if it's written and drawn well.
>>
>>83143381
I've seen this character in to panels and all he did was announce how gay he is.
>>
You can already add him to the Dr. Manhattan death list.
>>
>>83148842
Religious terrorist from the future.
>>
i'm pretty excited for him.
>>
>>83143381
What a perfectly reasonable compromise
>>
File: 1461798432903.png (728 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
1461798432903.png
728 KB, 1057x611
>>83143381
I will, even if my expectations for the new Teen Titans book are not that high. The writing can't be worse than Venditti&Jensen though.

But I really want to see how it's going to turn out for him in the new Flash title
>>
>>83149323
I think you are talking about the new Aqualad...
>>
>Danny comes back
>becomes his own son's reverse flash

So much better this way
>>
>>83149574
but danny died a somewhat hero
>>
>>83149622
I don't mean outright evil.
But...interestingly antagonistic.
Like Hun in IDW's TMNT
>>
NO. I hope he is canon fodder now and he die at the next crisis event in the two years with the rest of the new52 additions.
>>
>>83149740
>still being mad
>>
>>83149675

some Darth Vader shit
>>
>>83149990
It's one of those things that if you're going to bring it up, then you should explore it.

Even if Venditti's run had Danny as Black Wally's uncle and now that's been thoroughly retconned...Black Wally still looked up heavily to Danny.
Hell, make it a TT plot.
>>
Only if he stops running away and pay child support
Just kidding, it all depends on whether or not Teen Titans is good.
>>
File: groovy.jpg (219 KB, 586x485) Image search: [Google]
groovy.jpg
219 KB, 586x485
>>83150183
>This Wally isnt powered by the speedforce, but by his aversion to child support and parental responsibilities
>>
>>83150304
>niggerforce, ain't gotta pay shit
>>
File: dc-comics-character-image.jpg (1 MB, 1242x952) Image search: [Google]
dc-comics-character-image.jpg
1 MB, 1242x952
>>83149970
This board is mad to the point of insanity.
I think DC need to kill the new Wally to prove they really want to remove the taint the new52 left on the universe.
DC Rebirth killing of Pandora is a start. But there is still problems that need solving.
-Barbara is still walking.
-Earth-2 hero are a mockery of the JSA.
-No legion of super hero book
We need more cleansing to get back to the real DC, but Wally is a start.

DCU must be like pic related. It was his peak and Rebirth should be to bring us there.

Not hiring political writer with agenda would help too. The Marvel fan can no longer open a book without having to read propaganda.

If DC keep low with politic and bring back adventuring, they will surely get some Marvel fan.
>>
>>83151003
>-Barbara is still walking.
>-Earth-2 hero are a mockery of the JSA.
>-No legion of super hero book

2 out of 3 ain't bad.
>>
>>83149675
>>83150087
yeah that should be neat, although danny seemed to at least put on a facade for talking to wally.
>>
>>83151003
>-Earth-2 hero are a mockery of the JSA.
That's why they're introducing a new JSA unique to Earth-0 that's more similar to the JSA that existed pre new 52
>>
Well yeah, the problem was that he was being pushed as a replacement. Having him as a new character who doesn't have the weight of Wally West expectations on him is completely fine.
>>
>>83151003
I can name everyone except the entire top row, and the guy next to Zatanna.
Question is the faceless man and I think the gold helmet guy is Quasar, right?
>>
>>83151003
>-No Legion of Super-Heroes book
Well, we did see the ring, accompanied by most likely Imra. Patience, my friend.
>>
>>83151656
Get out normie, that's Dr Fate
>>
>>83151504
Not done yet.
This one shot only show an old Johnny thunder shitting himself.
Remember when they said they would bring back Bary only to introduce fake Wally?

I will believe DC when we will have old Alan Scott, old Jay Garrick, Liberty Belle, Max Mercury back. And of course Power Girl and the real Huntress. Female Doctor Light would a fine addition too.
>>
>>83151656
Wild Cat, Animal Man, Fire, Arsenal, ???, Kyle Rayne, Metomorpho, Mister Miracle, Adam Savage, Guy Gardner, ??Tim Drake??; Grayson, Dr Fate, Donna Troy, The Question, Firestorm, Doctor Light, Hour man.
>>
>>83145236
Man, now the problem is that they don't have a place for Bart. This is hilarious.
>>
>>83151897
Pretty sure that's Tempest and Karate Kid rather than Tim and Dick

>>83152164
Just leave him with the LoSH when he comes back
>>
>>83152228
You are probably right. The red of the costume made me mistake it for Red Robin.
>>
>>83152298
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a post-Infinite Crisis image so you have to remember who was active and wearing what around then.
>>
>>83152228
>>83151897
Is that Arsenal next to Fire? I don't remember Roy having that look.

Also, who's next to BB/Strange?
>>
>>83152228
Two Kid Flashes? Or is Bart going to be Impulse again? I think this Wally should have been Impulse.

Or maybe Bart is going to assume a new identity, a la Red Robin.
>>
>>83152887
>Also, who's next to BB/Strange?

Guardian
>>
>>83143381
nah
>>
>>83152950
Barry, W Wally (and probably Jay) = Flash
B Wally = Kid Flash
Bart = Impulse

Hopefully
>>
>>83143381
They should have retconned his name to Bartholomew Wallace West.

Bart Wally West

Or just any name and Wally is his middle name people prefer to call him by.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.