[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to produce a Kid's TV show...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18
File: Ali-Baba-Bunny-10.jpg (296 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ali-Baba-Bunny-10.jpg
296 KB, 1480x1080
How do you use it to indoctrinate kids with your particular fetish?

reminder that you still have to get every episode past the censors.
>>
File: RX-0 バンシィ by kzchan.jpg (916 KB, 1251x1600) Image search: [Google]
RX-0 バンシィ by kzchan.jpg
916 KB, 1251x1600
>>83134836
I have a fetish for giant mechs and bondage.
The mecha part would be easy, the bondage, not so much.
>>
>>83134836
No I don't. I Can go full blown balls to the wall and just make sure it leaks before they shut down my studio entirely. I know you guys and your lost animated treasure fetish
>>
>>83134893
Constant kidnapping. maybe like, a spider-themed villain who makes different elaborate webs
>>
>Be a musclefag
>Several children's cartoons have already gotten away with having half-naked muscular men in them.

I got this.
>>
>>83134893

Have the main robot fight with laser whips/lasso's instead of a sword or a gun and bind people up. Make it vaguely sexual.
>>
File: he-man+(1).jpg (144 KB, 600x771) Image search: [Google]
he-man+(1).jpg
144 KB, 600x771
>>83134957
True. is muscle the extent of your fetish?
>>
>>83134893
>implying it's hard
>>
If I were making a Wonder Woman show, softcore bondage would be pretty easy.
>>
>>83134893
G Gundam already covered both of those.
>>
>>83134976
No, but it's the part I already know I can get away with.
>>
File: power_girl_by_elee0228-d4v97lm.jpg (211 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
power_girl_by_elee0228-d4v97lm.jpg
211 KB, 900x1350
>Shows about a high school for superheroes/villains
>Tons of different body types, main character is a shy, hyperfeminine, boy-crazy amazon built like pic related
>Has male and female friends of various levels of buffness, including a fit twink who redesigns his costume evry week, but always keeps it feminine
>Alpha bitch "Supervillain" of the school is a telepath/mindcontroller with a bit of a dominatrix vibe as mucha s I can get away with, obviously)
>constant rearranging web of relationships
>MC only feels confident enough to flirt with boys while in-costume and in combat
>Constantly holds them down and teases them about how handsome they are
>in plainclothes, she will occasionally be asked to show off her muscles, will do so, while blushing and refusing to make eye-contact
Sound like a good start?
>>
>>83134836
>brown skin
>tomboys
>red heads

Honestly totally spies did the shit I never knew I wanted. I guess I'll do like some sports show where every episode they're in different uniforms. Some loose fitting, some nice and tight.
>>
>>83134836
Just make my protag a cute tan skinned girl with short hair.

It pays to have very vanilla fetishes.
>>
File: The blond one specifically.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
The blond one specifically.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Super Duper Sumos reboot.
>>
>MC gets powered up by drinking a special soda
>However they also have a small and weak bladder, and the powers only last as long as they can hold it in
>>
>southern belles
shouldn't be hard at all
>>
Everyone is a master of disguise and the male characters crossdress a lot.

Yep, I have a mask/bodysuit fetish.
>>
File: Don't look now.png (153 KB, 776x716) Image search: [Google]
Don't look now.png
153 KB, 776x716
>>83134977
don't fucking do this to me so late in the night
>>
>mother kink
>breastfeeding kink

easy. a progressive episode of Steven Universe where he watches a baby breastfeed and ends up being jealous so he sucks up (no pun intended) to all of the Crystal Gems and calls them all "mommy".

Peridot's the only one who can lactate
>>
>>83135878
Megatron even taunts his foes,
>"Don't stress your circuitry... you'll never break those Energon chains in your weakened condition!"
>>
>cute anime girls and sharp teeth
This should be easy.
>>
Somebody is always pregnant somebody always gets captured and tied up every episode

Or tying themselves up to practice there escape skills or something it's the rope bondage itself that gets me off not the submission that comes with it.
>>
>>83134836
>/ss/ + incest
The hot mom and the hot big sis character are already prevalent.

>shota
More difficult. I would probably go with one boy being really androgynous and lots of hugging and friendship.

>loli
This is a lot more rare in the West, there are some where a younger girl falls for her teacher or something, but it would have to be a lot more subtle than /ss/.

>futa
Sugar's Stevonnie is a breakthrough here: literally have people of different genders fuse together. Xeno is another option: a race of single gendered beings with both genitals implied.

>monster/mythical beast on girl
A cartoon about a female elf adventurer or a space adventurer girl who gets captured by beast men/space pirates a lot.
>>
>>83134836
easy, just reboot Ben10 again.
>>
>female public nudity/public embarassment

I guess that won't be too hard. Accidental nudity is a rather standard comical trope.
>>
>>83139776
Yes, but only with boys and toddlers. You want girls or women, you're out of luck.
>>
>fat

Ha! No problem. It's just some stuff relating to it that might be problematic, like the feeding, scenes where someone gets wedged, showing a character's crush and feelings around the big fat one without making it too sexual.
>>
>>83140143
OP never said it had to be an american TV show
>>
>>83134836
>How do you use it to indoctrinate kids with your particular fetish?
Animals
Furry is the fetish gateway
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Macro/Micro stuff is a cake walk and vore is relatively easy to get away with. I mean shit, everything from MI to Shrek got away with the latter.
>>
>bondage and schoolgirl uniforms
shit
...ehh...maybe some mystery solving team wherein at least one always gets captured?
>>
>>83140539
Scooby Doo but in a private school.
>>
>>83140487
>/co/
>not western
lol, what? Obviously it would be about western cartoons. Inserting fetishes in anime is a breeze, you don't even need to hide that shit.
>>
>>83140539
>>83140595
Better yet, a totally spies reboot where they're younger and in a boarding school. Or maybe even a sequel with the heroes being the original three's kids.
>>
File: 1463302703096.jpg (75 KB, 554x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463302703096.jpg
75 KB, 554x1200
>fetish is monster girls

Easy, just have a revolving door of side characters that do lewd stuff for one episode and then vanish.
>>
File: 1386356061576.png (317 KB, 548x549) Image search: [Google]
1386356061576.png
317 KB, 548x549
I'd love a show that shits on pop culture and current events in a rather cynical way without being too obscene and mean-spirited. It should have good morals and encourage critical thinking.
Basically something cute and nice with the morals of South Park.

LPS did a surprisingly good job at that, I wish they had more episodes in the fashion of Terriers and Tiaras.
>>
>>83134836
Bring back totally spies. There that covers pretty much everything.
>>
>>83140680
But what about FRENCH CARTOONS?
>>
File: 1463634501797.png (44 KB, 219x199) Image search: [Google]
1463634501797.png
44 KB, 219x199
>furfaggotry
Easy, just put in some cute anthro girls. I doubt the censors will complain and then I have to wait for nature to take it's course

>robotfucking
Reboot mlaatr

>xenophilia
Make mass effect the cartoon
>>
>>83140680
>he doesn't know about european cartoons
>>
>>83141327
>>83141577
Take a look at the thread's OP. Unless you're French or plan to get kinky French cartoons imported, dubbed and pass the censors, it's irrelevant.
>>
File: totally-spies-010.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
totally-spies-010.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>83142185
Happens more often than you think, friendo.
>>
File: 1460754473228.jpg (88 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1460754473228.jpg
88 KB, 453x695
>>83134836
Main character is a girl with elastic powers doing super hero action stuff.
>>
>>83142931
so, Kamala TAS?
>>
>Pregnant lolis

Um...Uh...
>>
Fetish for women cracking their knuckles. Weird, but it turns me on for some reason. Have a female protagonist crack her joints before and during each fight
>>
>>83143007
Pretty much
>>
>>83134836
My fetish is a core family with loving parents who don't give a fuck about any religious or fag propaganda and just try to live a good life.
>>
>>83134836
I'm into /ss/ so I guess that's pretty easy. Older Woman Younger Boy Duo. It'll be a mystery like show where one or the other gets into compromising situations and has to be saved.
>>
>>83134836
>violence against women
Easy. Go full Whedon, and pretend I'm for equality.
>>
A good lady hypnotist superhero protects her city from bad hypnotists.

My fetish is superheroes.
>>
>>83143088
I gotchu, fampai.

-If you don't mind going the furry route, it could be a show about chicken girls learning to make the best eggs as frequent as possible. Think chicken run with less death and looming fears and more little girls.

-A strange event happens on earth that reverts every single person to the age of six. No one ages past this age though mentally they still change as normal. Enter a world of child politicians, workers, doctors, and of course mothers to be. Lines between child and adult have never been more blurred.

-Go the historical route and slap the face of every soccer mom that said every single cartoon block had to feature something educational in it. Learn about family's of the ancient past and simultaneously, the young mothers in them.
>>
>>83143506
Thanks.
I especially like the possibilities that can come out of the second pitch.
>Pregnant Loli business woman
Mmmmm yeah.

I have to go find....things now.
>>
but anon, my only fetish is rape
>>
>>83145770
Just make the rape symbolic.
>>
>>83146626
I don't understand. Please elaborate.
>>
>>83134836
All the characters are anthropomorphic food in highschool
>>
>>83147909
Make the act of rape be something else. It will be some other, non-sexual action, that will just represent rape. Either trough context or imagery. Rape is about power, not sex. As such sex doesn't have to be a direct part of it.
>>
>>83135236
YES
>>
Well, I'd start with multiple female characters, then slip in exposition or conversations between the characters while they're taking leaks. Add in the occasional joke about one of the characters wetting herself when she's frightened, a potty emergency scene, and couple jokes about "it looks like she wet her pants", and we should be well on her way.
>>
Reboot the original Ben 10 , but have Gwen as a second protagonist rather than just a deuterogonist, keep the UST and have Gwen pretty much always be the one to come out on top when they end up teasing each other, sometimes have her lightly bullying Ben particularly as she experiments with magic, maybe even Totally Spies level fetishbait where she more or less playfully doms/humiliates him using her magic every now and then for little more than shits and giggles

Possibly include a new MILF character that may or may not replace Grandpa Max as the adult for that MILFy /ss/, probably as a mentor in magic to Gwen who encourages her "playful" use of it on Ben
>>
>>83149111
Oh boy, someone who shares muh fetishes
>>
>>83149551
This sounds good. Have alien/tech/space episodes and myth/magic/dimension episodes take turns so neither becomes boring. Both xeno girls and monster/mythical girls. And instead of grandpa Max, have a younger single/divorced/widowed milf aunt who has /ss/ tension with Ben and /ll/ tension with Gwen, but is much more often on Gwen's side in arguments and maybe even having fun teasing Ben as well. Rather than a mostly neutral Max who paid more attention to Ben. Maybe even have the aunt have a college aged daughter who both Gwen and Ben can have a crush on for some big sis action.
>>
File: 91872aed.jpg~original.jpg (196 KB, 1023x685) Image search: [Google]
91872aed.jpg~original.jpg
196 KB, 1023x685
>>83134836
Already been done.
>>
Boys and girls being nice to each other, romance or no romance.

Girls performing domestic tasks.

Casual shots of girl feet, socks, stockings and the like.

All of that is really simple and easy to do, and has already been done.
>>
File: Talespin.jpg (67 KB, 622x478) Image search: [Google]
Talespin.jpg
67 KB, 622x478
So just reboot this.
>>
>>83134836
>SSBBWs facesitting, crushing and smothering unwilling skinny women
It would be pretty easy for me senpai, the falling fat woman is a staple in slapstick cartoon comedy.
>>
>>83149913
>This sounds good. Have alien/tech/space episodes and myth/magic/dimension episodes take turns so neither becomes boring.
That would be a good side effect of my idea, I always hated how they explained away magic as lol aliens

>Both xeno girls and monster/mythical girls.
Good too

>And instead of grandpa Max, have a younger single/divorced/widowed milf aunt who has /ss/ tension with Ben and /ll/ tension with Gwen, but is much more often on Gwen's side in arguments and maybe even having fun teasing Ben as well. Rather than a mostly neutral Max who paid more attention to Ben.
Wasn't thinking of /ll/ possibilities, but that's a nice idea, have the aunt be a bit teasingly flirty to everyone but her cute little niece and nephew in particular

>Maybe even have the aunt have a college aged daughter who both Gwen and Ben can have a crush on for some big sis action.
Not to sold on that as a main character, a reoccurring side character maybe, but I feel like a fourth would ruin things
>>
>>83134836
Ho will pepipopo do it gaaaaiiissss?
>>
>>83150832
poopoopepe?
>>
>>83134836
I get in with the CalArts crowd and have them cover my ass so I can do whatever I want. By the end of it I'll be in charge of a shitty Dexter's Lab remake where Dad omelet du fromages Mom's asshole on screen and nothing will happen to me.
>>
>>83150658
>Not to sold on that as a main character, a reoccurring side character maybe, but I feel like a fourth would ruin things
Yes, definitely. I didn't specify that, but I meant her to be an independent woman at that point who maybe just joins them for a few select adventures. Adding her to the team permanently would definitely take away from the dynamic.
>>
the loud house but instead of always having Lincoln as the POV character each episode has a different sister
>>
>>83150873
>>83150832
Not him, but he would have bee a battle girl show with the girls summoning MAGIC attacks by dancing and weird posing (but without the gayness of JOJO) and the mc would be a hula girl.
>>
>>83134836
I just make a cartoon on a world where being lesbian is common and the characters don't ever call themselves like that
>>
File: mitch.jpg (20 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
mitch.jpg
20 KB, 474x474
>>83134836
>Transformation
Oh, what an easy one.
>>
>Underwater scenes.
Easy as fuck.
>Two piece swimsuits
Now we're talking!
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.