[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Flash ends season 2 with Flashpoint >Rebirth comes out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Multiverse.jpg (887 KB, 2400x1880) Image search: [Google]
Multiverse.jpg
887 KB, 2400x1880
>Flash ends season 2 with Flashpoint
>Rebirth comes out literally the next day
>Those constant 2 week breaks between episodes
They planned this
>>
File: 1459709245696.jpg (1 MB, 1985x3056) Image search: [Google]
1459709245696.jpg
1 MB, 1985x3056
My favorite hypercrisis moment was when someone on Flash mentioned this fungus the same week this Multiversity issue came out
>>
I wonder what New 52 like changes the CWverse will have after Flashpoint
>>
>>83134360
Effed up, largely pointless, brain-dead crap just like we got in the New 52 books?
>>
>>83134360
>yfw the West family is white
>>
Tangentally, who owns Smallville? Who would have to blow who to get that show into this mix?
>>
People really need to re-read Flashpoint : Barry didn't cause Flashpoint by saving his mother.
Thawne did.
>>
>>83136334
CW dummy
>>
>>83136396
No, the whole point of flashpoint WAS that it was Barry's fault, he fucked the timeline and has to face the consequences, its a cautionary tale about time travel. But none of that matters now because Doctor Manhattan fucked the DCU at the end of flashpoint. But it started because of Barry's attempt to save his mum.

You should go a re-read it
>>
>>83138712
The shitty Flashpoint universe was Barry's fault. nu52 universe was Manny's.
>>
>>83134360
>Welling returns as supes
>>
>>83133458
If this is a Hypercrisis thread I would point out the Web of Life is literally Marvel Speed force
>>
>>83138712
>>83138712
>No, the whole point of flashpoint WAS that it was Barry's fault,

No it wasnt! If you even fucking read Flashpoint you'd know Nu52 was Pandora's fault when she merges the Wildstorm/Vertigo universes with the DCU. There is even a two page spread about it. The FP timeline was Barry's fault, Nu52 was not no matter how many times you autists say it.
>>
>>83140886
*Web of Life and Destiny
>>
>>83142397
This.
Expecting people like Hal or Barry to ever face any repercussion for their actions?

That's silly.
Don't worry Hal it was space bugs. Don't worry Barry you trying to change history for your own selfish reasons was ok!
>>
>>83142471
>>83142397
To be honest, both of those wete less Hal/Barry than shit editorial.

Replacing the hacks who thought uo emerald twilight with a fear bug or the. New 52 mismamagement with Dr Manhatten isnt that much of a stretch.
Like when that shit metal men run was shown as a psychotic break.
>>
>>83142397

It wouldn't have happened without her, but Barry still agreed with her.
>>
>>83142471
>>83143518
>>83143564
You do know that Flashpoint was never written to be a rebook. It was a filler crossover for a planned move of their HQ until management retooled it into a reboot to save their jobs.
>>
I'm glad they made papa flash Jay but yeah flashpoint already is shit. I don't like it because they will probably use it like a soft reboot instead of just an alternate timeline arc.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.