[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 7 episodes in and holy shit is this amazong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I'm 7 episodes in and holy shit is this amazong
>>
>>83132278
Yes, it is.
Best of all? You're actually watching slightly reworked versions of classic Avengers storylines, so you're getting an ACTUAL comics education while you're entertained.

Be prepared for the rage to overtake you upon the end of the second season though, Leob sabotaged it right around then.
>>
Kang arc was shit tho.
>>
TOGETHER WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE

Anyone have that concept art for Season 3? I really enjoy it as a whole but the last episode was rushed as fuck. Too bad Avengers EMH didn't promote the movies enough, that's why it was cancelled.
>>
>>83132278
Congratulations.
It's all downhill from there.
>>
This was my favorite marvel animated series by far.
>>
>>83132505
It got canceled because Leob thinks kids are incapable of watching anything that has actual plots and storylines.
That's it. Nothing else.
>>
>>83132278
It's pretty fuckin' great, and that themesong is godly.
>>
>>83132278
season 1 good
half of season 2 good
then shit
>>
>>83132383
>>83132604
>we can't even blame it on the death of his son
>>
Spider-Man in that series was great
>Sees Cap be all awesome and heroic
>Do you need a sidekick?
>Hi everyone, I'm the Amazing Spider-Man, and this is my sidekick Wolverine
I'm also hoping that the upcoming Captain Marvel movie takes inspiration from the Carol and Kree episodes.
>>
>>83133006
> Leob thinks kids are incapable of watching anything that has actual plots and storylines

>>83133006
>>we can't even blame it on the death of his son

Well, Sam is DEFINITELY incapable of that, so blame away i say
>>
purple man was amazing

also that bit where vision smashed thor into a huge crater was pretty cool

>>>/wsg/1073567
>>
>>83133006
>>83133098
are we saying Leob as a meme now?
>>
>>83133356
No, he actually did torpedo this show in favor of the assemble cartoon (which has gotten better, but still not muh EMH)
>>
>>83132278
During Season 2 when the Secret Invasion Arc ends, if you see Jeph Loeb Appear in the title screen, skip to the next episode.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.