[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck marry kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1024x715
Fuck marry kill
>>
Fuck the loli, marry the rabbit, kill the dyke.
>>
>>83131067
Kill all of them, marry Anna.
>>
>>83133000
Trips confirm best choice.
>>
>>83133000
This.
It might be fun to fuck the glitch, but neither her nor Elsa are marriage material. Judy's independent and works hard at the things she cares about. She's a keeper. I'd fuck Elsa, but she'd probably accidentally freeze my dick off.
>>
Make Anna and the kid watch as I fuck the rabbit, marry Anna, fuck, kill and cook the rabbit for dinner and make Anna and the kid watch. Fuck the leftovers later. Watch Anna fuck the kid. Marry the dirty dishes.
>>
>>83133696
A human dick will break the rabbit so she is one time use. Elsa could accidentally freeze your dick off as you said. The Glitch will return to 100% no matter what happens as long as she stays in her game. Considering that it isn't a violent game she probably don't even have a health bar so no matter what happens to her she wouldn't be hurt, even if she were fisted by Ralph.

So
Elsa: better not touch, permanent damage risk
Jude: can't take your dick, one time use only
Vanellope: fuck as much as you want, as hard as you want, as kinky as you want and she will return to the original state no mater what.
>>
>>83131067
Fuck Elsa for 10 years then Marry the Kid, eat the Rabbit
>>
>>83131067

you are a sick bastard
>>
>>83131067
Fuck the loli, kill the frost lass and the rabbit, serve the latter on the wedding with the snowman.
>>
>>83131067
Kill the rabbit
>>
Fuck Elsa, Kill Silverman, Marry the bunny waifu.
>>
>>83134138
Kill the wabbit?
>>
>>83134168
KILL THE WABBIT
>>
File: SEP150238.jpg (78 KB, 656x1000) Image search: [Google]
SEP150238.jpg
78 KB, 656x1000
>>83134263
This creates a problem, because if you kill the wabbit the fact is that it's illegal both to fuck or marry a loli. (outside of Alabama)
>>
>>83134138
>>83134168
>>83134263

KILL DA WABBIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGS0fuqqDEo
>>
>>83134439
Is it illegal to fuck a snowman though?
There is a snowman in there.
>>
>>83134489

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4CiUcHM_XY
>>
>>83134439
>it's illegal both to fuck or marry a loli
Child murder ain't exactly legal either.
>>
Fuck Judy
Marry Elsa
Kill Vanellope
>>
>>83131067
Fuck Vanellope.
Marry Elsa.
Turn Judy into dinner.
>>
>>83135075
If you continue making sense he will kill another child.
>>
>Elsa in magical flower dress

How does that work?
>>
>>83131067
But anon, I can't choose! None of them are real!
>>
>>83133000
I would have to agree, and I have no attraction to the rabbit at all.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.