[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached peak Willis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17
File: 2016-05-25-ghosts.png (728 KB, 1000x1661) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25-ghosts.png
728 KB, 1000x1661
Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached peak Willis.
>>
>>83129724
Is this the future of media?

Will every dramatic turn a story takes need some form of fucking advisory?

Before turning the page in a book, will I see in big blocky letters TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE, DEATH, BAD THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE?
>>
>>83129724
Jesus fucking Christ, what is happening to our society?
>>
>>83129724
Jesus fucking christ. The fuck is wrong with this faggot? Don't write in a suicide if it's going to make you lose your own shit like this.
>>
>>83129799
We desperately need a war. A real war. Russia can't invade NATO states soon enough.
>>
>>83129799
Our society? This isn't our society this is aimed at, it's aimed at a niche internet click that happens to be his target audience.
>>
File: MidnighterTiredofyourBS.jpg (36 KB, 423x351) Image search: [Google]
MidnighterTiredofyourBS.jpg
36 KB, 423x351
>cartoon outline of a hand and some pills
>pretty damn rough
>>
File: angryPunisher.jpg (201 KB, 612x814) Image search: [Google]
angryPunisher.jpg
201 KB, 612x814
>>83129724
>totes
I want to fucking kill whoever started that.
>>
>>83129977
You'll have to go back in time abou 20 years fampai
>>
It's these people that go to college and then demand that challenging or controversial texts be removed from libraries and curricula and pat themselves on the back for being so caring and forward-thinking.

By god when I went to college I walked past penises chalked on the sidewalks and at least two people passed out on benches before my 8:30 organic chemistry lecture every Tuesday and Thursday.
>>
wat if im triggered by being treated like a fucking child :)
>>
Gonna be honest here. This is, without exaggeration, worse than the CAD miscarriage comic. The CAD strip was overwrought, tone deaf, and so poorly executed that it was unintentionally funny. But this... where even to begin? It takes the concept of "trigger warnings" (which as currently misused by the SJW crowd, is one of the most idiotic ideas vomited up by the worst corner of modern society) and attempts to use it unironically to over-inflate the supposed drama of the final panel, while simultaneously pandering to the sort of toxic fans who have made sites like Tumblr into a tumor in the collective anus of the internet.

At the end of the day, the CAD strip (while made by a complete tool) mainly lacked self-awareness. This, on the other hand, actively, gleefully enables a mindset that has spent the last several years slowly ruining our current generation.
>>
File: TRIGGER WARNING LOSS.jpg (132 KB, 536x735) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGER WARNING LOSS.jpg
132 KB, 536x735
>>
>>83129724
That kitten died literally seconds after that photo was taken.
>>
>>83130534
Filename should be more subtle.
Still you're doing good shit.
>>
>>83130449
>over-inflate the supposed drama of the final panel

This. Trigger Warnings just add more stress since the person is expecting to freak out and thus preemptively does so.
>>
File: fonzie3.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fonzie3.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>83129724
TRIGGER WARNING: fonz
>>
>>83130449
>>83130826
Pretty much.
When I was younger, I made the grave mistake of regularly reading CAD. When I saw "Loss" for the first time, it actually struck me when I realized what was going on. Granted, within a few years I learned just how bullshit everything became because of "Loss" (nowadays I can't take it seriously at all, of course), but I'll openly admit that it shocked me.

This? You get your fucking trigger warning right away, and because of it you know what's happening before you see it in the comic. You may still feel a pang when you realize what happened, but the shock is essentially dampened by bowling alley bumpers. You recognize, "Oh shit, that happened," but you knew it was coming and thus it doesn't stick with you. It's essentially like a movie spoiler, only in this condensed state of a webcomic, instead of a simple statement such as "Vader is Luke's father" you get a full summary of the final act of "The Empire Strikes Back".

Also, not only is that trigger warning NOT in a darker text as advertised, but Willis feeling the need to post a picture of a kitten to soften the blow comes off more as condescending than comforting. "Oh, hey, crybaby, you shocked that Mommy tried to kill herself? Have a fucking kitten picture, you little whore."
>>
File: 2011-10-14-bat[1].png (359 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
2011-10-14-bat[1].png
359 KB, 1000x333
How come this shitlord didn't have a trigger warning for Joyce's attempted rape? Too little too late Willis, you're gonna have to pander harder than that.
>>
>totes cool

Talk like a grown man, you faggot.
>>
File: chesterton.png (330 KB, 800x842) Image search: [Google]
chesterton.png
330 KB, 800x842
>>83129724
This is a joke, right?

It's a joke, isn't it?
>>
>>83129724
>This kitten will never die.

Yes, it bloody well will. Just like you, just like me, just like every thing living on this Earth, we are all going to die.
>>
File: tardigrade_eyeofscience_1024.jpg (227 KB, 1024x883) Image search: [Google]
tardigrade_eyeofscience_1024.jpg
227 KB, 1024x883
>>83131734
Ay, you fuckin' wish nigga
>>
>>83131734
Wow, trigger warning your post before you deathshame people asshole.
>>
File: 1355440623111.jpg (24 KB, 461x414) Image search: [Google]
1355440623111.jpg
24 KB, 461x414
>>83129724
I kept looking for what was supposed to be so triggering, and even thought it wasn't actually in this image but instead on the website because it said I had "search it out"..

Is that hand with the pills supposed to be what this warning is for? Like, seriously? I've seen cartoons with children deal with more shocking imagery. Who's the target audience for this strip? Mentally broken human beings who fall apart at the sight of anything remotely bad? I literally do not understand.
>>
>>83131588
Don't forget that time Amber's Dad got all verbally abusive on Amber. That must have been a harrowing experience for unwarned readers.

Oh, shit, what about Toedad? Statistically speaking, there must have been at least one reader who has had a gun pulled on them by their father in the middle of a public area.
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 433x221) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 433x221
>>83129724
>pretty damn rough
>didn't even go through with it
>this is considered somehow worthy of mention
We had a guy on deployment threaten to commit suicide. We knew he didn't have the guts to do it- he was doing it for sympathy and trying to go back home-but we had to put a 24 hour gaurd on him anyway.

They took away his ammo, but let him keep his weapon. Dudes on gaurd would roll spare rounds towards him and tell him to "do it, just fucking do it already". He didn't have the balls to.

Another guy tried to kill himself in basic. He tied the electrical cord to a floor buffer around his neck then threw it out the window. We were on the second story which was about 40 feet over a bunch of concrete. Dumb fuck didn't measure the cord right, so the buffer hit the ground without pulling him along. Everyone woke up the next morning to him sitting against the window crying with the cord still around his neck. We all called him a retard when we figured out he broke our only floor buffer.

Anyway the point is Willis is a pussy and so is anybody who's triggered by his stupid comic.
>>
>>83129843
Unless half of Africa starts a new World War against the Middle East, it's too economically damaging to have war against other nations. Or an assassination against a Western leader.
>>
File: it was inevitable.png (2 MB, 1000x2534) Image search: [Google]
it was inevitable.png
2 MB, 1000x2534
Did I do good, /co/?
>>
>>83132009
I'd suggest one fix:

>Trigger Warning: Loss
>>
>>83132320
LOL is funnier
>>
>>83132320

It's a reference to how people would just post loss or loss edits with lol as the op on /v/
>>
>>83132382
>>83132393
Fair enough. It was just the first thing to come to my mind, at least.
>>
>>83132009
>TRIGGER WARNING: ATTEMPTED PREMATURE BIRTH
>>
>>83129724

This guy sounds like a pussy.
>>
>>83129724
>he thinks this is Willis' peak

This is a man who on a regular basis, when he finds the bottom of a barrel, produces a shovel and starts digging.
>>
>>83129724
The strip before this one almost made me cry. This one, due to the trigger warning and especially the kitten, had no impact at all. In fact, it ended up being comical.

Despite not agreeing with Willis on a lot of stuff, I've enjoyed DoA until now because the writing has been good. I'm not going to quit reading the comic over this, but I've lost a lot of respect for Willis as a writer. You should never sacrifice the emotional impact of your work just to make sure it doesn't upset someone too much.

Some of the comments have been critical of him for having the warning, and I hope that he takes them to heart and never does anything like this again. Chances are he won't, and will continue to castrate his own writing in the future. If that's what he chooses to do, then oh well, I guess. It's his loss.
>>
Would the trigger warning have been less obtrusive to the comic if it was a click-through warning page?
>>
>>83132592
>I hope he takes them to heart
We're talking about a literal manchild who has all the skin thickness of a developing foetus. Unless you're tongue-bathing his ass with praise, you're just a racist hwite male.
>>
>>83132320
I'd suggest another:
Human baby instead of kitten
>>
I feel really conflicted about this because I actually like this comic. This just feels so forced and artificial...

Imagine Sam Rami halting a scene in Evil Dead and stepping out to warn people of gore
>>
>>83132931
Trigger warning:
"The only trigger you need to be warned about is the one attached to my boomstick. Now back to the quad with you West Coast sissies!" - Ash
>>
>>83129724
From now on I want trigger warnings on all Becky of Becky comics.
>>
>>83133281
So how much of a meltdown do you think he'll have if people start seriously demanding trigger warnings for other scenes? You think he'd go back and add them?
>>
>>83132638
Trigger warnings are never not obtrusive. They both ruin the potential for impact that shocking events have and the flow of storytelling. There is one piece of advice for anyone who thinks they're necessary - Fucking grow up. Bad things happen in the world. Far worse things than you seeing an upsetting image or word. People need to be encouraged to be stronger and move past bad experiences and get on with their lives, not live in perpetual fear and blame other people for their own mental problems.

Hey, remember when Funky Winkerbean had a story about a soldier with real PTSD that ran in national newspapers without any trigger warnings and nobody complained?
>>
>>83129724
Jesus fuck fucking mlp of all things just had an attempted suicide but this webcomic for adults needs to warn people about it and make it all better with kittens
>>
>>83130534
Looks like meme's are back on the menu, boys!
>>
>>83131417
>Vader is Luke's fathe
Wait what
>>
>>83129724
if he didn't give the warning for attempted suicide, his readers would assume that toedad had forced beckymom to eat the bottle of pills.
>>
>>83133703
go on
>>
>>83132592
I see what you did there.
>>
>>83133909
a former villan going on an apology tour of her stage show comes to the town it all went down in. there she makes a new friend who offers to help her pull off a dangerous magic act. the insecure main character was convinced she was up to no good and convinced her new friend she was using her.

She went through with the act anyway knowing full well she would probably die.

I will see if I can dig up a link
>>
I bet their hands were trembling and they sobbed while drawing that.
>>
>>83133995
Trigger warning: ponys
>>
>>83134102
Wait shit I'm retarded that video cuts out a bit towards the end
>>
>>83134174
This is the correct video
https://youtu.be/JL6T9_MZBLk
Point is if mlp a show for young children can have a suicide attempt you sure as fuck don't need any warnings here
>>
File: 2016-05-25.png (517 KB, 783x587) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25.png
517 KB, 783x587
Meanwhile, on his other site where he's reuploading old stuff with commentary, a character is confronted with her parents' corpses.

Seems odd that one strip got a trigger warning and the other didn't.
>>
>>83130534
Should've used some panels from previous strips to fit the content formula rather than just rearrange 4x1 to 2x2.
>>
>>83132665
willis' babies?
>>
>>83129724

Wow. That fucker has become a parody of himself.

What happened to him? I don't remember early Shortpacked reading like it was the work of an insane person. It was boring, but basically a normal comedy strip.
>>
>>83129724
Oh shit, the house is haunted.
>>
Did willis block the comments over the criticism?
>>
>>83139031
Last time I checked the website it was full of people praising his storytelling and some thanking him for the trigger warning. Also a few jokes about how that cat is probably dead. Unless you guys got in there and started making LOSS jokes I don't see why he would close comments.
>>
>>83131964
Why do people without any guts enlist?
>>
>>83139031
As of right now, comments are closed because he can't contain the shitstorm.

>so hey guess what, there are too many people being fucking assholes about and directly to the people who might have needed a little warning, and i can’t spend all fucking night removing said assholes AND take care of my kids WHO CHOSE TONIGHT TO STAY AWAKE FOREVER AND EVER, so they win and you lose, comments closed
or maybe everybody wins, i dunno
>>
>>83139737
I figure underestimation of how hardass it is, trying to show off being badass and failing.
>>
>>83139786
His children lose by having such a shitty father
>>
>>83139786
desu senpai this is better than some sjwers I know.
They'll constantly argue about deep ends of it and shit on anybody being slightest bit to the right.
But despite being mods in the chatroom, they do not actually ban the opposition, they just give them five minute timeouts.
Really comes off as them keeping the right wings just to mock them.
>>
>>83129724

Is this the new LOSS?
>>
The previous comic was a lot worse. The trigger warning was, in my opinion, unneeded and that's coming from someone who is suicidal. I am enjoying /co/ getting whipped up into a frenzy over it though. God y'all are easily triggered.

I think Willis has taken a lot of heat from leftys over his lack of trigger warnings in other comics so maybe this was him trying something new. I don't think it worked like he wanted it to.

Besides, it was a known fact that Becky's mom is dead. The last few comics were an obvious setup.
>>
Treat your readers like dumb children.

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE, NO SIR.
>>
>>83139786

He'll just go on another banning/deletion spree, alienating more of readers in the process and just keeping the sycophantic butt-hole kissers who'll turn on him immediately if he ever step out of line.
>>
>>83140730
>who'll turn on him immediately if he ever step out of line.
It'd be hilarious to see a thunt breakdown from him.
>>
>>83140784

Not gonna happen.

It plays it too close to the chest.

One time, years ago, someone told him to tag a trigger warning on his tumblr and he told them he would not.

They tore him to shreds and he capitulated and wrote a groveling post about it.

He's a fucking coward. He knows where his money comes from and he belongs to them now.
>>
File: Willis Trigger.png (116 KB, 1000x1661) Image search: [Google]
Willis Trigger.png
116 KB, 1000x1661
Seemed like a good chance for a template
>>
Imagine if they had a trigger warning for murder at the end of the departed
>>
>>83129724
Yeah I don't know how he can possibly consider that dark enough text.

I mean the trigger warning is retarded but I admire the decision to warn people there was a spoiler in it.

Then he fucked it up by making it to bright
>>
>>83139786
Ah, the "I'm an ADULT and a FATHER now, I do Adult and Father Things now" card and "The critics are the Problem" card. A winning combo for an online personality.

>>83140012
It's going to be interesting to see what happens when the kids are old enough to talk and have opinions. Or maybe Mrs Willis will realize Dave's going to be 12 for the rest of his life and move on and take them with her.
>>
>>83131657
It really doesent fit the tone of what he was saying.

There is heavy content in this strip I feel I should warn you about lol stupid teenage slang out of nowhere

And then closing with that fucking kitten
>>
>>83129724
Has Willis ever actually met a suicide survivor? Does he know that being treated like a fragile unstable retard who might stab himself in the eye at the slightest mention of anything upsetting is way more fucking frustrating than seeing a depiction of a cartoon person offing herself?
>>
>>83141328
...oh you think the strip and the trigger warnings are about helping or supporting suicide survivors. Like a lot of things, this is all about Willis' suburban angst and establishing himself as one of The Good Ones online.
>>
>>83141306
Maybe she will. jeph jacques wife seemed to see it coming before the rest of us.
>>
>>83129724
explain please. why does it have so many replies?
>>
>>83141601
Because Willis.
>>
>>83129724
What the fuck is that? Is this like, a parody of trigger warnings?

Like, real trigger warning would be like, short caption of "tw: suicide", or even "tw: sucide implied" since it doesn'ta ctually show a fucking suicide, above it. Here it looks like he knows the strip isn't interesting enough on it's own, so he's trying to pretend it's deep or shocking? Bullfuckery, I say.

>>83130449
This, yeah - except I do believe in content warnings (movies and videogames had them forever and noone cared until suddenly) - but this, isn't. It's bullshit.

Also, care to define what "SJW" means? Everytime I ask someone to define what they mean by "SJW" they give me some weird, wordy incosistent with anyone else answer. Almost like it's a buzzword or something.
>>
>>83141328
It's not about supporting survivors or accessibility. It's about exploiting the concept for "controversy" and pretending mediocre forgettable strip is more dramatic than it really is.

Everyone in this thread talking about "damned SJWs" is doing Willis a service, really. That's what he wants. He wants us to rage. If he put a NORMAL trigger warning, noone would notice, so he makes sure that trigger warning takes up 90% of the image, literally. So, he gets good shit out of this controversy, and you're helping him.
>>
Man, this tantrum y'all are throwing is downright hilarious.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (350 KB, 1000x373) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
350 KB, 1000x373
For the record: as a person you guys would probably call "SJW", that's how a REAL trigger warning would actually look like.

This one looks like a parody, or at least how a person really desperate for other to notice they made a trigger warning, look! They're a Good Ally To Disabled People Or Something!
>>
>>83141993
It's just as pathetic. And it doesn't even do anything. Just reads like the title of the strip, which most people would be attracted to the strip first.

Also, the whole principle is pathetic and you're encouraging emotional instability.
>>
>>83141872
HE'S HERE
>>
>>83141872
>Man does stupid thing.
>People say "Man is stupid!"
>Man says "Y'all stupid."
>Man expects to be taken seriously after doing something so stupid it causes many people to comment on how stupid it is.
>>
>>83141872
Hey Willis. Your comic sucks and transexuals need psychiatric help.
>>
>>83129724

whoa thats some provocative material
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (28 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
28 KB, 426x240
>>83129724
STOP POSTING THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>83142594
What the fuck does "encouraging emotional instability" mean? Jesus, do you fucks think that emotionally unstable people can just "get over it"? Or that someone sees trigger warnings and thinks "Oh boy, now I want to be emotionally unstable!"

No, you can't, you have to live with it. Do stuff, including watching TV, playing games, going on internet.

Like, you're a butthurt fuck, because you're mad that people who aren't you are allowed to enjoy a thing. Do you also say that wheelchair ramps are "encouraging paraplegy"? You think seeing wheelchair ramp will make a person cut off their legs so they can use those fancy wheelchairs?

Pathetic? You're the one who's pathetic, because you get all offended when someone asks you to make tiniest possible concession in the world for the sake of another person - not actually asking you to DO something, just to accept a new thing.

Also I don't exactly see the fact that someone who doesn't want to see it will skip it is a BAD thing. People who are emotionally sensitive have instinct of scanning text for trigger/content warnings, so they will catch. You would skip it. Everyone is happy, except you aren't because for some reason the fact that another person DIDN'T have a ruined day because of a comic strip apparently infuriates you somehow! How DARE mentally ill people be allowed to lead normal lives just like you?! That's despicable, we should all round them up into gas chambers or something, or at least somewhere out of sight so you won't be forced to remember they EXIST, ewwww! Crazy people, how icky!
>>
>>83142981
> Jesus, do you fucks think that emotionally unstable people can just "get over it"?

yes, sure they can
>>
>>83142981
>>83142594
Continuing - your entire fucking rant tells a lot about you. You think that people who are mentally ill are WEIRD. They're BAD. They creep you out. You don't want to know they exist, you don't want to be reminded they exist - that's entire reason why this argument fucking exists in the first place. You're the kind of person who, seeing a schizofrenic beggar asking for change while mumbling under his nose threatens to kick him if he won't move, because the fact that they let These People just walk around the street with Normal People disgusts you, because you're Better than them. After all, you're not Crazy like them, so obviously you must be better at life? If they are crazy why won't they just Get Help - ignoring the fact that "getting help" is hard as shit and takes fucking years - but you don't CARE about that, you just won't to pretend this group of people doesn't exist, because that disrupts your worldview. Of course, it's not the ONLY group - you have many groups like that. You also like to pretend that anyone outside of US, anyone homeless, anyone poor - you want to pretend they exist, or at least that they're real people. That they're human. It's easier to just dismiss them and hate them, and assume everyone's life is "just in their hands" because yours is, and call everyone who asks you to get our of your tiny-ass comfort zone "SJW" because how DARE they question your fucking life for a second? After all, ignorance is bliss, and you spend every goddamn hour of your life in this fucking doublethink where you pretend that you're only human being in the game of life, and everyone else is an NPC - so you're the only one that's important and everyone else can fuck off.

Pathetic? I've never seen anyone more pathetic than you.

On topic, Willis isn't any different, he just uses "trigger warnings" as an agenda to exploit. Entire point of the comic in the OP is to be controversial. He's not empathic, he wants all of you to rage. He's uses you.
>>
>>83143046
Let me guess - you never actually been mentally ill, have you? Of course you didn't, but you sure now that if YOU would, you'd get over it instantly! After all, you're a cool badass, right? And if anyone's life is harder than yours, well, clearly they must suck at life, haha!

Pathetic.
>>
>>83131588
Or all the times Ruth talks about and threatens suicide?
>>
>>83142981

Take this post please, it's very triggering.
>>
>>83143247

you're the one looking weird by yelling about the concept of having mental problems

>>83143290

you're really bungling your projection m8
>>
>>83141306
>move on and take them with her

Maybe even take them to their real father.
>>
>>83142981
Willis really letting loose today. Make sure you screengrab this and post it on your tumblr. You're gonna get so many good boy points!
>>
>>83143247
>>83142981
Damn nigga, you salty as fuck, and making up a whole bunch of shit about this other nigga to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>83131761
That's cheating!
>>
>>83143432
I literally say in second post Willis is a fuck, too. If you're gonna memepost, at least do it correct.

Speaking of which, I still stand by point that Willis probably IS somehwere in this thread, jerking off because you twats are making him RELEVANT again - noone cared about Willis for a while, and now people do again. You're playing yourselves.
>>83143478
Nah, I just know the type. Like, "encouraging emotional instability" - where does this come from? What kind of a person says this shit? One that thinks that

>>83143342
"projection"? pal, it's reality. People don't just "get over" stuff, it's not how shit works. If it did, noone would be fucking mentally ill.

If I told people that inking comics is an easy job because computer does all the job for you, and someone told me "you clearly haven't been a proffessional inker in your life", would you tell that person that they're projecting? No, because what they're saying is clearly fucking bullshit and not how things are in reality.

If told that Flat Earth is a reality, and someone told me "you clearly don't know much about geography and astrophysics" would you tell them they're projecting? For fucks sake.

Also hurr, durr, "yelling makes you look crazy!" see? That's exactly what I'm talking about. The very concept of being mentally ill is treated as something bad, icky, unsavory. If you're looking like you're mentally ill? That's BAD, you need to look Normal(tm)! If you don't, you're clearly Objectively Wrong Regardless Of What You're Actually Saying.
>>
>>83132009
Here is a photo of a kitten

This Kitten was born
>>
>>83129864
exactly. isn't this a web comic? who gives a literal shit?

>b-but, pussification of Western society which was already shit to begin with!

go outside, /pol/. the world outside your bedroom can be beautiful and enlightening.
>>
>>83143876
Being mentally ill is bad. You're a burden to society and to your family.
>>
>>83143876
"I know the type."

There you go again, with the makin' shit up. You don't know shit about anon. Fucker might be a dog or a cat or some shit, and almost certainly doesn't fit your mental image. Hell, I *do* have severe mental issues and honestly agree with them more than you. You're just coming off as a hysterical ass.
>>
File: Corset.jpg (179 KB, 783x1021) Image search: [Google]
Corset.jpg
179 KB, 783x1021
TW: Corset on the Amber from the dimension she was eventually allowed to overcome her emotional baggage.
>>
>>83143876
Please tag a trigger warning on this post. Multiple quote links triggers my PTSD.
>>
>>83129724
>this kitten will never die
except when it totally fucking will
>>
Wait, what? He thinks that a hand and a bottle of pills is worth that giant graphic label? Jesus, I figured there was going to be a graphic image of someone hanging from a noose or blowing their brains out or something. This reads parody more than anything else.
>>
File: 1464149276833.png (787 KB, 1250x2076) Image search: [Google]
1464149276833.png
787 KB, 1250x2076
MEANWHILE, ON THE WHOMPERTON COMEDY HOUR...
>>
>>83143876
You tracers need to shut the fuck up, tracing over pencils is shit a retarded monkey could do. You fucking cucks.
>>
>>83143046
Of all the things to pick apart in that faggots post you chose the one correct thing he says
>>
>>83139786
Trigger Warning: Mean creator says mean things
>>
>>83147374
Trigger:anon uses trigger warnings on 4chan
>>
Tigger warning: bouncing
>>
>>83130449
Worst corner? Trust me, there's a lot worse.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.