[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Seen Civil War with four different friends >One liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Seen Civil War with four different friends
>One liked it
>The other three hated it
>They said it was boring
>Hated Spider-Man
>Said nothing happened in the entire movie
>Called the entire plot stupid
>Accused Marvel of just making it to setup sequels
Oh God say it isn't so, /co/
Are normies finally getting sick of superheroes?
>>
I went with my sister and a bunch of other friends. It was pretty mixed. They thought the beginning was really boring, but they loved the airport scene.

This is definitely the farthest the MCU has gone for relying on other films.
>>
>>83128439
It's because retarded normies can't stand movies that aren't about action scenes and explosions every 5 seconds

Why do you think all those retards loved Star Wars 7?
>>
>>83129210
My same friends all hated Star Wars 7. They said none of the characters were likeable and that reusing the plot of A New Hope was extremely stupid.
>>
>>83129514
ironically my mom hated it because she said "it didn't have enough of the old star wars" in it.
>>
>>83129562
Honestly I thought that too. The "star warsy" part where they did a fly around in the cantina felt forced. Hur dur pun. The movie felt way too fast and you didnt have time to take in the universe. It was like intro to character now to action now to another character, MORE ACTION, MILLENIUM FALCON, LOOK CANTINA NOW LIGHTSABER. Also, I didnt like Rey, too much of a mary sue
>>
>it's a green story that never happened episode
>>
Either your 3 friends dislike MCU or they wanted shit like Age of Quiptron.

If it's the second one, please stop being friends with them.
>>
>>83128439
Normies just say whatever the popular opinion is in order to look like they know shit. Right now the hype has died and the movie is received more critically on the interwebs. Literally everything your friends said has been said millions of times by self proclaimed fillm reviewers after the first weeks of release.

No this doesn't mean you cant like the movie or that it's perfect but always look at their criticisms and they will coincide with the opinion that makes them look intelligent
>>
>>83129210
the normies i know loved it, even grills, i doubt there was a dry pair of panties in the theater when cap was curling that helicopter
>>
>>83129210
But CW is about action scenes every 5 seconds. Its literally the highest action packed movie of the year.
>>
>>83128439
Lorezbait.jpg
>>
>>83128439
Did your friends enjoy BvS?
>>
>>83130929
I told them not to see it because it was genuinely terrible. I thought Civil War was good but not as good as Winter Soldier, my friends just really hated it
>>
>>83128439
>>Hated Spider-Man

Okey, this is another bait. CW has its flaws, but Spiderman was definitely not one of them. Even without having much relevance in the story, he was fantastic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.