[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried reading both new 52 Suicide Squad books, but they are amazingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Tried reading both new 52 Suicide Squad books, but they are amazingly bad. Is Ostrander's run the only one worth reading? Should i read "Raise the Flagg"?
>>
New Suicide Squad is great skip the issues with the bad art if you don't like them
>>
>>83125155
Ostrander run was the GOAT
Giffen was okay

Glass was the worst
Kot was forgettable
I think there was a 3rd guy

New is better but just okay

and Raise the Flagg is pretty good. I'd recommend it.
>>
>>83125316
When does it start getting good? First arc was really shitty

>>83125414
Glass was absolutely atrocious
>>
>>83125155
Honestly Suicide Squad was a bit of a boring read, i only got through 4 of the books because I was waifu fagging hardcore with Harley back when i first got into comics

Thinking back to it though it was a pretty good read, but only in a hindsight kind of way, you know?
>>
>>83125155
Raise the Flag is good but it actually ties kind of tightly into Checkmate, so some bits are confusing without it. It's still a total delight to return to Ostrander.
>>
>>83125155
Ostrander's run is good, but v2 is awesome and is a part of Major Disaster's heel-face turn.
>>
>>83125540
When DCyou started
>>
>>83125540
After Convergence

Seeley Squad is especially good, the art is great
>>
>>83126513
I just looked it up issue 9
>>
>>83125155
seeley squad is very good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.