[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst of Bendis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What's the worst series/story arc Bendis has ever written?

For me, it's the arc of USM where he brought Peter back, completely invalidating Death of Spider-Man. What made it worse is that Secret Wars ended up happening a few issues later, meaning he died again anyway.

Bonus points because it was never explained either
>>
ONE MORE DAY
>>
Age of ultron easily
>>
>>83116918
The Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier

9 months to tell a 4 part story that Bendis' retcons in the end
>>
that 9 part testament of xavier story that ends with all prior issues being retconned and cyclops saying his revolution was a midlife crisis.

any new comic with bendis as the writer should be ignored. bendis is like chuck austen minus the part with book stores blacklisting any book with him and instead asking for more.
>>
So is he dead permanently now? Or was he brought back when the multiverse reset or whatever
>>
>>83117232
>>83117232
>So is he dead permanently now?
Everyone but Miles Morales and his friends and family, and Maker Reed Richards.
>>
>>83117293
Damn. I really liked those books when I was a kid. I read all the way until Ultimatum where I dropped the book in rage of how shitty it was and ultimate Daredevil dying
>>
>>83116918
It was explained, Norman explains it to JJJ, him and Peter are immortal due to the Oz formula.
>>
>>83116918
100000% with you on this, OP

I really enjoyed USM (thank you based Ulti-Mate) I even liked the early Miles shit but Pete coming back made me tie a noose
>>
>>83118015
but Harry is still dead for some fuck all reason
>>
>implying he isn't going for the gold with Civil War II
>>
>>83118167
Says who?
>>
File: 1458095016570.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1458095016570.png
78 KB, 412x351
>>83117293
>Ultimate Nick Fury dead

thanks bendis
>>
>>83117128
>9 months to tell a 4 part story that Bendis' retcons in the end
Don't forget he did the same thing with Battle For The Atom: shitty crossover Event that then NEVER EVEN HAPPENED!
>>
>>83122610
>NEVER EVEN HAPPENED
not a big xfag, elaborate please
>>
>>83116918
I hated the Ultimate Symbiote arcs especially with what they did to Gwen
Was the beginning of the end of that series to me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.