[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know /co/ is pretty mixed on this show, but my only concern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jnlbfvyh7zcmxa1mb8fv.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
jnlbfvyh7zcmxa1mb8fv.jpg
512 KB, 1920x1200
I know /co/ is pretty mixed on this show, but my only concern is why the fuck hasn't it been exploited to hell and back for action figures? Are we that removed from the 80s?

What kind of show about facing off against card carrying villains/finding superpowered people every week doesn't have an action figure line? No Daisy figure? No Hive with rubbery tentacles protruding from head figure? No Coulson with alternate left hands? No Mack with shotgun axe accessory? Glow in the dark Lincoln? Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>83115669
>Are we that removed from the 80s?

So you want the May and Daisy figures to be literally the same?
>>
>>83115750
Ah, the 80s. When all the female characters had the same template and all the one-time appearance filler episode characters got the most complex molds.
>>
>>83115669
I would consider buying a $50 figurearts Ward.
>>
Because kids don't watch or care about it.
>>
>>83115669
>show literally created specifically for merchandising has no merchandise

Wow. I don't even like AoS, it sucks. But way to drop the ball, Marvel.
>>
>Agents of Not Canon
>>
>>83115669

How can a show about Marvel have 10 characters and not a single one look cool in anyway?
>>
>>83115669

Because this show is for manchildren not literal children. Who would buy a toy of any of these people? They all look so fucking bland. Shitt only 2 out of 10 even have guns.
>>
File: 1333178516908.jpg (10 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1333178516908.jpg
10 KB, 313x313
>>83116041
>Make a show about SHIELD
>Don't deck them out like they're in a Steranko comic
>Make a show set in the Marvel Universe
>Don't give anyone actual costumes at all
>>
>>83115669
Presumably because kids don't watch it.

>but

No, shut up. If they wanted to they would. They don't want to.
>>
>>83116117

When I heard about it originally I thought it would be Nick Fury running around murdering people in blue and white.

Couldn't make it past the first 2 episodes. Should have been cancelled with Agent Carter.
>>
>>83116488
netflix fag?
>>
>>83115669
toy lines made from characters that are mostly normal humans never sell, trust me i'm an oldfag and have seen a lot of toy lines come and go based on tv shows

for example at the peak of star trek popularity they couldnt even sell those toys
>>
>>83115669
>Show is about normies.
>They should have ridiculous costumes, you know just like normies irl.

Besides, why would it even make sense for them to have costumes? They're an underground spy organization.

>>83115942
Which Ward though?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.