[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /co think of Runaways?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Runaways_Omnibus_Vol_1_1.jpg (655 KB, 760x1083) Image search: [Google]
Runaways_Omnibus_Vol_1_1.jpg
655 KB, 760x1083
what does /co think of Runaways?
>>
it's pretty good until BKV ends
>>
I like it a lot.
I don't know if I should hope the characters will turn up somewhere or just be happy that the ones in limbo aren't getting ruined.
>>
>>83114846
Volume one was really good, volume 2 was okay. Don't read volume 3.
>>
It was mostly good but became kind of meh towards the end.

And I really miss Xavin.
>>
>>83115903
You're the only one.
I wanted more Nico and rose girl, we never got to find out much about her. And Princess Power coming into her own, we never got to see that, either.
>>
>>83115948
Well fight me, I liked her/him. And Nico and Molly have at least been in some comics since Runaways ended.
>>
>>83114846

Someone somewhere is brainstorming ideas for their eventual Netflix show as I type this
>>
>>83116051
Speaking of, here's an idea I have

>right before vision gets the mind gem ripped out, it's revealed that he actually did save ultron's consciousness and transferred it to a cyborg that becomes victor
>intro stays the same, Cameo by Evans, Cox and Scarjo to replace invisible girl, cgi hulk and stunt double spidey. They still make the joke about soothing hulks anger, but now it's a light jab at Whedon
>>
Should have ended after volume 1 when they killed off the best character.
>>
>>83115903
I miss Xavin too, anon
>>
not sure i dug the ending.

but it was good.
>>
I really like the concept of it, but it has some "meh" moments. Molly is the best part about it.
>>
>>83114846
Complete shit after Vaughan left.

That includes all the characters in their individual adventures and new teams as well.
>>
>>83114846
Only read the BKV run but it was awful.
>>
>>83114846
I liked it, but it's been a while since I read it and I know there was a point where the story just kind of shit the bed, but I can't remember.
>>
First run was one of my favorite series.
>>
>>83114846
Started great but got worse as time moved forward. The characters themselves though are interesting and hold promise. I wouldn't mind something new from them
>>
>>83114991
This.

Whedon issues were garbage and I gave up shortly after that so I don't know how the next person was.

It was a concept and book I really liked but I think it belongs in the past, wouldn't mind seeing the characters pop up elsewhere but I wouldn't want another Runaways book.
>>
File: Xavin_(Earth-616)_008.jpg (147 KB, 610x539) Image search: [Google]
Xavin_(Earth-616)_008.jpg
147 KB, 610x539
>>83115903
>>83115948
>>83116745
Marvel will never create a better homosexual character than Xavin.
>>
Nicco had a pretty big role in A-Force, so there's that.

All they need to do is mention the Staff of the One in strange for them to lead into her. The other Runaways wouldn't be too hard I don't think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.