[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which team would win in a brawl to the death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: civil war.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1040) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
190 KB, 1024x1040
Which team would win in a brawl to the death?
>>
>>83114479
Iron Man's team is stacked without all those other characters with him. He alone could take on all of Captain America's team. No one one Capt's team can take on Vision.
>>
>>83114479
Iron Man.
Him and War Machine should've Iron Man 2'd their asses
>>
>>83114580
Scarlet Witch did though.
>>
>>83114479
>advertise Sharon as Team Cap
>she barely does anything in the movie

Are they ever going to give her anything to do? I'm disappointed at how little she was used in Winter Soldier and Civil War.
>>
>>83114580
>No one on Capt's team can take on Vision.
>Who is Wanda Maximoff?
>>
>>83114479
>that team cap
Poor Sharon.

Anyway Scarlet Witch and Ant-Man can solo team Stark, having two super soldiers and two birds is just icing on the cake. Black Widow is first to die.

>>83114700
Me too anon, me too. I'm a bit confused as to why Scarlet Witch isn't on there, especially if Vision is shown on team Stark.

Actually they have weird parallels in those line ups.
>normal guy with toys
>chick
>team leader, fighting to be the mcu fave
>black guy
>metal man
Please tell me it wasn't all just for those to line up in a poster and it has to do with Sharon's role being reduced after this poster was made.
>>
>>83114700
Yeah, that kind of bothered me too. The kiss between her and Cap seemed a little spontaneous as well.
>>
>>83115222
This wasn't even a poster, anon.
>>
>>83115341
It's clearly not a movie poster, I just meant an officially released image.
>>
Go away deathbattle we are not doing your work for you
>>
>>83115231
TFA
>cap waits too long
>misses his date

>TWS
>cap avoids dating
>but willing to flirt with sharon

CW
>cap flirts with sharon who is a loyal friend
>finally kisses her, still late but better than his first movie

It's a slow burn of character development.
>>
>>83114479
Stark has already shown he's willing to kill life-long friends, and they have Vision.
So in a fight to the death? Team Stark
>>
>>83114479
If Scott wanted he could have crushed or tore Tony, Peter and Rhodey apart. Not sure about T'Challa, the durability of his suit is unclear.

I'm unsure if Wanda could yank the Mind Gem from Vision but I wouldn't be surprised. Natasha was never really with Tony so she would just submit.
>>
>>83114479
>tfw we never saw an Agent 13/Black Widow fight
>>
>>83116418
Natasha would floor her. Sharon has skills and guts, but she lacks experience.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.