[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Marvel on the shitter right now comic book wise? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16
File: gwen pool shit face again.jpg (173 KB, 848x496) Image search: [Google]
gwen pool shit face again.jpg
173 KB, 848x496
Why is Marvel on the shitter right now comic book wise?

How come that they pander to tumblr so much right now?
>>
Just don't read it nigga. Shit.
>>
>>83110631
Editorial just doesn't care
>>
Gwenpool has promise
Totally Awesome Hulk is a fun Cho-fest
Vision is the best ongoing big two at the moment

Other than that most of the comics are pandering to tumblr or focusing on events. It really drags down stories when you have to choose between reading someone else's political views or reading one character's arc in a bigger setting.
>>
Editors are shit
>>
>>83110631

They hold the majority of the top spots in comic sales, so from a purely financial view they are the opposite of shit.

As for pandering to tumblr, that is an opinion and not worth discussing.
>>
File: Gwen 2.jpg (223 KB, 1021x609) Image search: [Google]
Gwen 2.jpg
223 KB, 1021x609
Gwenpool is a bad character because she's a bad character. Also, she's a bad character.
>>
>>83110711

Gwenpool sucks, so you are saying that they only have 2 good titles?

What is so good about Asian Hulk?
>>
>>83110750
And you know what else?
>>
>>83110681
>if i ignore it, it will go away

the truth doesn't work like that
>>
>>83110750

That's true.

She is the Minions of Marvel Comics.
>>
>>83110631
Events every year that every book has to tie into.
Shit editors.
>>
>>83110631
>How come that they pander to tumblr so much right now?
their self proclaimed 'loyal fans' stopped being so loyal, and resisted attempts to lure them back. the natural business decision is to court a new demographic. While it didn't work as intended, it still saw an increase in sales from all the online wingtards arguing about them acting as rampaging billboards
>>
>>83110790
What?
>>
File: 07.jpg (69 KB, 634x776) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
69 KB, 634x776
>/co/ now hates gwenpool
What happened?
>>
>>83110829
>>83110852
She's a bad character...
>>
>>83110750
Gwen is a great character, with a fun personality, and an interesting story arc.
>>
File: 1413061527239.jpg (108 KB, 490x750) Image search: [Google]
1413061527239.jpg
108 KB, 490x750
>>83110811
Who says it needs to go away for it not to effect you? Grow up and read better comics.
>>
>>83110631
>on the shitter
>vision
>ultimates
>karnak
>ms marvel
meanwhile about 10 of DC's best selling titles are batcomics, three of which are harley quinn
>>
It's okay, they're starting to pander to /pol/ too.

Steve Rogers is now a nazi.
>>
Are we gonna have this thread every fucking day or what?

Can I make fun of website commenters in DoA threads again if this shit is gonna take up space on /co/ too?
>>
File: Facts.jpg (65 KB, 376x452) Image search: [Google]
Facts.jpg
65 KB, 376x452
What the fuck is Gwenpool?
>>
>>83110866
... and she sucks. Also.
>>
>>83110783
>gwenpool sux
>when she's literally the same le randum xckz dee shtick that deadpool has been doing for every book he's been it for two decades
>no one says that deadpool sucks for this
never change /co/
>>
>>83110908
Gwen Stacy + Deadpool
>>
>>83110852
Nah, there is just people who hate her without reading on pure principal, then there is Megafag, who just likes the attention hating on her gives him.
>>
>>83110908

A character trying to cash in on the ''lets turn every character into Gwen Stacy!'' shit.

So basically imagine Deadpool wihtout blood, dark humor, gore and replace it with '' lol, cute!!! this title has no balls!''
>>
Gwenpool has only had two issues out and they've both been fine, yet /co/ throws a fit about it because 'muh SJWs' when she's not replacing Deadpool at all. Give me a break. She's Marvel's Harley Quinn yet no one here will admit to hating Harley.
>>
>>83110923
And you know what else? she's a bad character
>>
>>83110951
Yeah, but how does it work?
Is it another timeline, another dimension, magic?
Why is she acting crazy (I assume she's acting crazy)?
>>
Marvel's actually doing alright comic book wise. Every comic book company has shitty pandering crap. You just have to sift through it to get to the good stuff. Marvel has stuff like Vision, Black Panther, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Ultimates, Ms. Marvel. Hell Aaron's Dr. Strange is pretty fun too. So is Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

Generally if I'm picking up more than 5 books from a company, I consider them to be doing well with their output.
>>
>>83110925

No way, she is a dumbed and watered down Deadpool.

She is more like Trendypool.
>>
>>83110951
>>83110908

Gwen Poole is a young lady who reads comics...and they already ruined my suspension of disbelief.
>>
File: image.png (1006 KB, 735x731) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1006 KB, 735x731
>>83110908
Gwen Poole, from our universe who got stuck in theirs. Pretending to be Gwen Stacy+Deadpool to blend in.
Uses her knowledge of comics to survive.

Also, Ms. Marvel is good.
>>
You do realize Marvel has been working towards the tumblr crowd ever since their conception? Look at the X-Men.
>>
>>83110811
You don't read it anyway. Go shill on Rebirth threads or something faggot.
>>
>>83111032
Basically she's a comic book fan from our universe that decided to go to the Marvel universe. She has no powers and no healing factor.
>>
>>83111036
Forgot Karnak and Totally Awesome Hulk.
>>
>>83111032
Ordinary girl from our universe named Gwen Poole who somehow entered Marvel's universe. Since she knows all bystanders in Marvel are just cannon fodder, she becomes a superhero to stay alive.

Her only superpower is that she is aware of the fourth wall.
>>
>>83110631
>How come that they pander to tumblr

Because you believe anything you see on 4chan
>>
>>83111053

Worse, a cute blond girl that reads comics instead of going to parties to get drunk and fucked by jocks.

She is a mary sue obviously.
>>
>>83110631
Oh hey, Megafag is back.
>>
>>83111089
That's a lot of buzz words.
>>
>>83111114
>>83111128

Okay, thanks.

Meh, seems like a premise that would be fun for 1-2 stories.
>>
>>83111074
X-Men was about how anyone can be an asshole and anyone can be good.

It was born of Stan Lee being 100% mad about a Rabbi saying god killed his baby because his wife is a Catholic.
>>
>>83111128
>Her only superpower is that she is aware of the fourth wall.

So how come that she kills guys with swords and guns like if it was nothing in issue one?
>>
>>83111036
>Generally if I'm picking up more than 5 books from a company, I consider them to be doing well with their output.
This. I think I'm picking up at least 10 Marvel Books. Even with Rebirth, I'm only going to be picking up 3-4 books.

Don't get me wrong. I read comics for the writers, but in my mind, the best way to judge how a comic book company is doing creatively is to look at how many books you're picking up.
>>
>>83110631
Basically Marvel Comics is having it's own Civil War in real life with Marvel Studios. Perlmutter/Marvel Entertainment is Iron Man while Feige/Marvel Studios is Captain America.
>>
>>83110852
It's not, /co/. Just one extremely persistent autist some people have taken to calling "Megafag."
See:
>https://desustorage.org/co/thread/82798404/#82798404
>https://desustorage.org/co/thread/82552781/#82554121
>>
File: gwenpool.jpg (1009 KB, 995x1500) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool.jpg
1009 KB, 995x1500
>>83111020
>She's Marvel's Harley Quinn yet no one here will admit to hating Harley.
I DETEST Harley (all incarnations,) but I like Gwenpool. What now?
>>
>>83111020
Three if you count the #0 issue.
>>
>>83111212
Adrenaline? Who knows.

Keep in mind, Teen Titans often drop like flies, so in the Big Two it's always easy to kill a person.
>>
Marvel with the exception of Vision and Black Panther are shit right now. DC is pubblishing better books currently.
>>
>>83110631
There are more worthwhile Marvel comics currently ongoing than there were in the year prior to Secret Wars, so seems like a netgain to me. I wish the X-books were better, but they were just as garbage during Marvel NOW as they are now so even that is just continuing an unfortunate trend.

At least Uncanny X-men is good, too bad FUCKING GODDAMN GREG LAND WON'T FUCK OFF.

Either way though, my Marvel pull size increased with ANAD. Slowly decreasing with the fact that Hercules and Starbrand/Nightmask were both cancelled, but still. Hoping Hercules gets a relaunch after Civil War II but I don't see that happening.
>>
>>83110811
Actually, it does.
Stop buying it and stop giving it more attention then it deserves and ignore it when it comes up on those clickbait sights your mouth is affixed to the dick of and nobody will hear about it and it'll die from lack of sales and attention.

When you come across dog shit on the sidewalk do you lean over to shout at it for being there and warn everyone that there's dog shit and that they should all pay attention to dog shit?
Or do you just GO AROUND THE DOG SHIT and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE?
>>
>>83111377
I disagree. My DC pull list shrunk in size drastically with DCYou. What books I was following generally went to shit and the new books they launched were almost all great ideas with shitty or mediocre execution. In comparison, there's plenty of Marvel books right now that I'm enjoying quite a lot. Hell, I'd say there's a good dozen books that are much better than Black Panther.

I'm excited for Rebirth, but DCYou was a disaster. The only good things to come out of it besides Omega Men and Midnighter were cut short (Prez, Valentine's Catwoman). Justice League went to shit, the entire Superman line of books went to shit, and Flash, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman all got driven into the ground by the horrible creative teams they got saddled with after their original New 52 runs ended.

Also, just in case you weren't aware, there's more than two comic publishers. Hell, there's more than two cape comic publishers. Valiant is putting out better books than Marvel OR DC.
>>
File: comics.png (256 KB, 324x423) Image search: [Google]
comics.png
256 KB, 324x423
>>83110879
>>
>>83111030
>>83110923
>>83110866
You could've posted it in one post instead of having to respond to yourself
>>
>>83111926
But then how would he have gotten those precious (you)s.
>>
>>83110631
Sana Amarat.

Look it up.

She's officially in charge of "content" at Marvel.

She's the one who's hiring all the literal amateurs and literal bloggers withy literally zero previous comics experience to write/draw for Marvel.

She's the one who's moved Marvel toward the "published webcomic" style that they now use.

She is 100% responsible for Marvel becoming a sjw propaganda company.
>>
>>83110631
>pander to tumblr so much
Get out.
>>
>>83110891
Ms marvels sales are fine tho
>>
>>83111212
Those were random mooks she just started shooting, in most fights she tends to get her ass kicked before figuring something out. Like bringing bombs to fight a demon swordmaster.
>>
File: anon is wrong, shocking.jpg (249 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
anon is wrong, shocking.jpg
249 KB, 1366x768
>>83111926

I wasn't anon.
>>
>>83113343
Pretty sure thats what Anon was saying.
>>
>>83113344
>>83113344

Bullshit, she was even doing flips and shit.

Not to mention that she got hurt fighting a Sentinel and she defeated him because for some stupid reason ''he moves like the sentinels on the Arcade game!!!!''

2016= The sentinels move like a 2D arcade game.

Dumb.
>>
Is there a recent female character made by Marvel that doesn sucks?

And by that I mean that they don't use comedic bullshit as an excuse for character development or plot.

Imagine the current run on Vision, now imagine something written with the same amount of respect but with a female character.
>>
>Gwen Poole knows that she is in a fictional universe and acts like a psychopath because of it
So Gwen is Superboy Prime but without superpowers? Too bad SBP didn't realize that powers mean nothing if you don't know how to exploit plot armor.
>>
You didn't even bait the hook, anon.
>>
>Anons accuse a number of books of panderi g

>Most of them are pretty good

I like being pleasantly surprised. Fuck Fem-Thor and Squrrel Girl, though.
>>
Is it true what I heard? Cap is bisexual now?
>>
File: gft13.jpg (34 KB, 663x495) Image search: [Google]
gft13.jpg
34 KB, 663x495
>>83110631
>I DON'T LIKE THING SO NO ONE SHOULD LIKE THING GRR

I don't know if I'm just gettin' old or if these newage faggots are fucking outta control
>>
>>83114188

No, anon found some clickbait and got really upset about it.
>>
>>83114232
>>83114174
>this damage control
>for free
>>
>>83110681
Nigga just walk away from the book Like nigga close your eyes Haha
>>
>>83114232
>implying I have to read them to know they are bad
They are tumblr. That's all that matters. You are tumblr for disagreeing with me.
>>
>>83110631

Marvel has been fairly "liberal" in it's views since it's inception, except back then they were actually kind of subtle about it and Stan had a strict rule on politics in comic books that kind fell by the waistside once watergate happened
>>
>>83111212
Because she was relying on the plot requiring them to die. She waves her swords and shoots her guns expecting plot convenience to do the rest for her. But when she's trying to hurt someone important like Howard, Whor, or Batroc she can't land a hit.
>>
>>83111304
Gwenpool is Harley Quinn if it was well written. Just like she's Superboy Prime if he was a cute girl trying to be a protagonist.
>>
>>83110711
>Gwenpool has promise
No it doesn't. The issue had nothing going for it except the 6/10 art
>>
>>83110925
>Gwenpool defenders have never read Deadpool

Why am I not surprised
>>
>>83112412
>She is 100% responsible for Marvel becoming a sjw propaganda company.

She's ushered Marvel into the 21st century and brought in some great noteworthy talent that makes headlines and keep Marvel in the spotlight.

A+
>>
>>83115020
I like the premise and I found her interactions with other established characters amusing.
>>
Is Gwenpool just Deadpool that Marvel can have the movie rights to? Or is a major part of it about appealing to social justice advocates on tumblr?
>>
>>83110631
I'd rather just read The Vision, that's the only one worth reading.
>>
Gwenpool might be one of the shittiest book in the entire industry right now, I'd argue it's more cancerous than Squirrel Girl, purely for the absolute lack of self-awareness its fans show.

The vast majority of the times, when you ask readers why it's good, they'll reply that the author made Dr. McNinja (as if someone making a good comic will keep a consistent level of writing his whole life), or that Gwenpool is cute. None of thoses point have anything to do with the qualities of the book itself, it just shows that its fanss are incapable of judging a book by itself and that they're waifufags.

Sometimes they'll try to explain why it's good by shortly detailing the cringy as fuck "meta" premise, which wouldn't look out of place in one of thoses "I died and reincarnated in a fantasy world with video games rules" LNs Japan shits out regularly. Other times they'll post a page they find "funny" and it's like humor died and somebody stuffed their hands up its ass to make its mouth move.
>>
File: 1462984535347.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1462984535347.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>83115250
Neither. The only thing she has in common with Deadpool is a similar costume, knowledge of the fourth wall, and being insane (at least in the eyes of other characters).

And so far there hasn't been anything social justice-esque about it. The closest thing you'd get would be Whor's jab towards Batroc.
>>
>>83115455
Nah, we'll tell you to read it yourself, then make an informed opinion. Then you continue to shitpost for a while trying to force memes
>>
>>83115458
inb4
>DAMAGE CONTROL, I DON'T READ IT THEREFORE IT IS TUMBLR, DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>83115563
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the rest of the times they'll imply that you haven't read the book or that you didn't "get it". Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>83115642
Nah, the other thing we do is talk about how overly butthurt you are about a comic book character.
>>
>>83115677
>He said, while quietly clenching his teeth, replying to someone he thinks is a shitposter on a transylvanian wood chopping board
>>
>>83115738
nice strawman
>>
>>83113569
>Imagine the current run on Vision, now imagine something written with the same amount of respect but with a female character.
You realise half the cast of Vision are female characters, right? Hell, Vision gets less panel time than Virginia.

I don't see how you can say "Is there a recent female character made by Marvel that doesn't suck?" in the same post where you're espousing how great Vision is, a book featuring two new female characters in leading roles.

So to answer your question, yes, Virginia and Viv.
>>
>>83113993
>So Gwen is Superboy Prime but without superpowers?
Pretty much. Just replace "angry fanboy" with "happy fangirl."

Although she's decidedly less happy now that she has to grapple with the ever present specter of death by cancellation.
>>
>>83115250
Neither. There's nothing "social justice" or "tumblr" about it other than the fact that the protagonist is a woman.

Also, Marvel wouldn't have the movie rights either way. The Deadpool parallels would likely get her stuck with Fox, and even if they didn't, the Gwen Stacy parallels would likely get her stuck with Sony. Even on the off-chance that Marvel does have her film rights, the character wouldn't make any sense in a movie because she's too directly tied to comic book conventions. The only way to make it work in movies would be to basically pull a Last Action Hero, and that would pretty much ruin the universe for everyone else.
>>
>>83115899
vision doesn't count as a marvel book because it's actually good. it's basically a DC book that marvel happens to be publishing. you could replace "vision" with red tornado and it wouldn't be any different. in fact it would be better because it isn't getting dragged down by social justice agendas.
>>
>>83111053
>thinking only males read comics

Who do you think characters like this are made for? The female audience.
>>
>>83115455
>Sometimes they'll try to explain why it's good by shortly detailing the cringy as fuck "meta" premise

The worst part is that they barely do shit with it, its just an excuse to make pop culture and comic book tropes references.
Most tumblr female Marvel character are doing that regardless! Squirrel Girl, Gwenpool, Angela, Hellcat.

They either break the fourth wall or make jokes like ''You are the bad guy! You are meant to have goons and silly plans but you did this instead!!!''

>>83115458

Just having Gwenpool be a fangirl of shit characters like Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl while not even talking about Deadpool is SJW enough
>>
>>83115899
>You realise half the cast of Vision are female characters

LEAED FEMALE CHARACTERS, anon, you know what I mean.

The book is called VISION/male character, not Virginia or Vivi from FF9 or whatever
>>
File: they call me a fucking rip off.jpg (209 KB, 1106x552) Image search: [Google]
they call me a fucking rip off.jpg
209 KB, 1106x552
Somebody said Vision????
>>
File: lazy artwork.jpg (1 MB, 2568x1840) Image search: [Google]
lazy artwork.jpg
1 MB, 2568x1840
Remember GOOD comic book artwork?

Now everything looks like a cheap webcomic
>>
>>83111445
You make it sound like its crazy too yell at dogshit
>>
>>83110631
no incentive to try
sales lagging? renumber or replace character
>>
It's just part of Marvel's philosophy: only put talent on things that need it to sell. That's why Spider-Man hasn't had a good run in ages, it'll sell regardless. Moon Knight sure as hell isn't going to sell itself on brand power alone, so it usually gets good writers. Same with Daredevil pre-Netflix series. Or look at how they treat the X-Men since they sell themselves (though obviously movie meddling has something to do with the quality on those books). And right now so many of their books fall into the "it just sells itself!" category that they don't need to put any talent on much of anything.
>>
>>83116605
Christ, you sound like you haven't even read the book in the first place.
>>
>>83116564
>>83116639
>>83116674
>its ME and 4 other guys
No, pretty much just you, Megafag.
>>
>>83110631
The entire north american comic industry is shit right now. I don't know what it will take to improve it
>>
>>83117051

You are fucking retarded, that's not the point.
>>
>>83117094
>Megafag.

Yes I'm gay, so what?

Your dad was really gay when he let me fuck his ass in your bed yesterday and I ber you don't give him shit like he gave shit to my dick if you know what I mean
>>
This thread
>>
>>83110631

MARVEL MAKES MORE MONEY SO THEYRE NOT SHIT

FUCK YOU WE HAVE A MOVIES. BASED RUSSOS!
>>
>>83116674
Squirrel girl got the worst faces I've seen in a long time
But what's wrong with gwenpools?
>>
Why do DC friends keep making the same salty thread every day
>>
>>83117712
Anon, he's just a shitposter that regularly spends hours at a time losing his shit over Gwenpool. Don't bother expecting any actual valid reasoning from him what with the fact that he suffers from literal crippling autism.
>>
>>83117712

The artwork is mediocre in general beyond the anime faces, almost interchangeable with Squirrel girl, lack of detail, generic color work, etc.
>>
File: anon gets butthurt.jpg (121 KB, 760x520) Image search: [Google]
anon gets butthurt.jpg
121 KB, 760x520
>>83117712

This is what I mean with terrible artwork, basically everyhing that is not an animu face kind of sucks
>>
>>83117772
Hey man, don't blame this on us. I doubt megafag even reads comics in the first place.
>>
>>83117924
Still far from bad enough to be a turnoff
I mean this is basically on par or above Spiderman Loves Maryjane and yet that is often recommended.
>>
Being a Marvel fan is pain right now, they are too focused on appealing to casuals that will drop their books as soon as they buy then. Not to mention that all those number ones are hurting the industry on the long run
>>
>>83118476
>they are too focused on appealing to casuals
That's been the case since Civil War. Civil War is the quintessential "we want the casual audience" comic.
>>
>>83118469
>on par or above Spiderman Loves Maryjane

No way, I own that book and is actually fun and has a nice premise.

Gwenpool is not good at all. Like the book opens with her killing people like a freaking ninja to then have her feel bad about people dying around her and suddenly having ''you gotta train!'' talk.
Its not consistent from issue to issue.
>>
>>83118527
As has been said countless times, just because your autism makes you unable to understand the concept of character growth doesn't make it inconsistent.
>>
>>83118628

Its not character growth. She was a badass in page one killing a bunch of guys with guns, then she has to train to learn how to fight?

That's backwards character development.
>>
>>83110631
Go to bed gramps.
>>
People go on about the awful state of marvel but I'm diggin a lot of it right now.

Ms. Marvel, captain marvel (post ksd) , ultimates, Dr strange, uncanny X-Men, vision, black panther, silver surfer, Howard the duck, Luke cage and iron fist, ant-man, deadpool. There's plenty of stuff I'm loving.
Though for some reason I think I might be one of the only people who loves silver surfer and Howard the duck. Howard's like my fav comic of the month.
>>
File: 1440756763534.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1440756763534.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>83111020
>She's Marvel's Harley Quinn yet no one here will admit to hating Harley

Since fucking when? The majority of people here hate her solo.
>>
>>83110631
Because they think there's money to be made from doing this.
>>
File: 1463522124273.gif (729 KB, 294x327) Image search: [Google]
1463522124273.gif
729 KB, 294x327
>>83110631
How the fuck is Gwenpool pandering to tumblr?
>>
Marvel is pretty shit right now, if everyone is honest. Especially if you like X-Men and/or don't care about "humor" (memes) and/or don't read comics in vain attempts to impress average people with your knowledge of the new Marvel movie darling.

If you don't care about meme/wacky humor and don't care about Marvel movies and yet you're reading Marvel Comics then you're probably an X-Men character-fag. Speaking from experience, now is the worst time to be one of those.
>>
>>83122954

By taking Deadpool, remove the dark edgy parts just to replace them with ''cute'' shit.

>Uses swords.
>Not a single drop of blood when she kills people.

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>83110811
What are you going to do, then?
Go to your LCS and burn all the Gwenpool floppies?
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.