[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ like Brickleberry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: brickleberry.jpg (270 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
brickleberry.jpg
270 KB, 800x450
Does /co/ like Brickleberry?
>>
Most likely not.
>>
>>83109162
It's a pretty shitty cartoon desu
>>
>>83109227
>*rock gets thrown in window*
>"'You're dead' oh it's for you Connie"
>*another rock get thrown*
>"'No it's for you, Woody Johnson' oh"
>*Grabs rock and starts writing*
>"STOP BREAKING MY FUCKING WINDOWS"

I think it's pretty funny desu
>>
>>83109162
As with any comedy, it had some good jokes, but that alone does not a good show make. All an all id say it was basically a worse family guy.
>>
>>83109857
Some of it's jokes made me laugh harder than I've laughed at a show in a long time honestly.

The Obama and Beauty Pageant episodes are particularly great
>>
>We gave up Callie Maggotbone for this Tosh shit.
>>
Legitimately funny show thats hated around here for the sole reason Daniel Tosh is involved.

His style of comedy actually works pretty well in this show.

>"Obamacare says this liver has to go to a Homosexual illegal immigrant"
>"Holy shit fox news was right."
>>
The only reason /co/ hate that it's basically because the art looks family guy, because normies like that, because it's broadcasted on comedy cenral and finally because it's a comedy show, /co/ hate comedy shows except if there are drama or if this is a children show.
>>
>>83110250
So are you a fan?
>>
How many of you never watched anything past the first season? Admittedly it was pretty mediocre but the show really came into it's own on the second season.
>>
>>83110630
Nope, but it's the same thing for others shows.

/co/ have a serious problem against comedies.
>>
>>83109162
Fuck no.
>>
>Connie literally getting impregnated by Satan to give birth to the anti-christ
>Woody disguising Steve as a braindead cancer patient while sharing their liver
>Everything about the beauty pageant episode

The shows great, /co/ is just a bunch of faggots.
>>
Can a show make a joke about anything mildly offensive or controversial without being labelled as "0/10 shitty edgy family guy shit"
>>
>>83111203
We've collectively realized that making jokes about offensive themes is inherently juvenile and unnecessary.
>>
>>83111150
>During the war, Woody built a working piano out of Iraqi teeth and dicks
>"I'm so sorry Billy Black, people suck!"
>>
>>83111150
What do you expect from a bunch of virgins with a hard-on for Steven Universe?
>>
>>83110060
thats the true tragedy
>>
>>83111307
>"Are you sure this thing is volcano proof"
>"Oh, it's everything proof keeps out zombies, draculas, dragons"
>"And Jews."

Bodean might just be the best character in the show
>>
I would totally bang malloy
>>
>>83109162
Does anyone?
>>
>>83111624
I do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYf9YJSKXc
0:27

why Harry Partridge hate this show exactly? it's literally the same humor than his videos.
>>
File: U0C4pkx.png (203 KB, 449x372) Image search: [Google]
U0C4pkx.png
203 KB, 449x372
>>83110099
>>83110250
I hate that that the show got three fucking seasons. That shit did not deserve three seasons.
>tfw no second season of Moonbeam City
>>
>>83111703
But anon, Brickleberry is actually pretty funny when you're not a joyless faggot.
>>
>>83109162
i found it amusing. i'm reading the canon comic that finishes the series to see how it ends.

mooageddon
>>
>>83109162

it's probably funny and I actually do like tosh. But ugly americans getting cancelled combined with the bad animation made me dodge this show.
>>
>>83111757
Shut the fuck up Tosh. I'm not watching your garbage show.
>>
>>83111893
>>
>>83111703
Every shows on Comedy Central never pass three seasons maximum because the network want more space for South Park.
>>
>>83111948
you seem upset.
>>
>it's
>in
>every
>hole
>>
>>83111893
>>83112000
Oh my god. There's someone on /co/ who actually paid money for that.
>>
>>83112185
You seem to have very bad taste.
>>
>>83112224
>People on the cartoon board insist on acting like children

It's like poetry really.
>>
>>83112080
To be honest I thought Moonbeam City was going to get a second season for sure. When people on here were saying it was going to get cancelled, I was thinking "What? No. It's a Comedy Central show. It's going to get a second season." because I couldn't think of a Comedy Central show that didn't get a second season (I now know that there have been such shows). But when the show got moved to 1 AM, that's when it all started to set in.

I really do wish Moonbeam City got a second season. While the first season wasn't perfect, I still thought it was really good and I think the show had the potential to be a truly great show if it was given a second season.
>>
>Produced by Daniel Tosh
>Comedy Central show
>Art style reminiscent of Family Guy

/co/ is probably the least reliable place for an opinion on it because every here will hate it out of principle regardless of how good it actually is.
>>
>>83109162
Eyup.
>>
>>83109162

The plot was lame. The characters were lame. The jokes were lame, except for some parts.
It wasn't even that bad it was just the regular bad show.
>>
>>83113561
>plot

But it's literally just a bunch of one-offs with extremely minimal connection between episodes.

Do people actually care about the individual episode plots in shows like this?
>>
>>83109162
You could really tell they were trying to cram in as much shock humor as they could

>This one character is a fat, gross Sasquatch woman!
>The black guy likes to fuck old ladies!
>The Bear is just Daniel Tosh being a douche!
>>
>>83113703
I don't really care, but it was lame anyway.
>>
>>83113720
Maybe I'm just an edgy faggot who likes shock humor.

Oh well, I guess I can live with that.
>>
>>83110099
That wasn't really funny
>>
>>83113952
I find anti-sjw commentary of any kind more amusing than it actually is
>>
>>83111701
He was taking a shot at the animation/designs being bland. Say what you will about the show's writing, but there's no denying that it looked like a flash animated version of Family Guy.

I say this as someone who actually liked the show btw. It's edgy for the sake of edgy retardation sorta filled a void that Drawn Together left in me for that sort of brainless comedy.
>>
I watched a few episodes. Was entertainingly retarded, but nothing to actively seek out.
>>
I enjoyed it, best episode was the country singing episode
>>
>>83109162
I watched it when it aired. Sort of. It wasn't terrible as background noise. Think I laughed maybe once every other episode. Don't think I'll ever feel the need to rewatch.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.