[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this, family? Some footage from Thor: Ragnarok¿? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-12-35-58.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-12-35-58.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What is this, family?
Some footage from Thor: Ragnarok¿?

https://youtu.be/Q_cK_4jNZ-g
>>
>>83108192
oh shit
>>
Footage from Thor: The Dark World on shakeycam to make it seem like a leak
>>
Doesn't look legit as the scene with Banner is clearly jungle as fuck and the one with the Warriors Two is the same as the opening of Dark World
>>
File: 0978.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0978.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
LOCK YOUR CAMERA DOWN AND HOLD ON A SHOT FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS YOU INCOMPETENT HACKS

The headache inducing editing and hacky camera jerking already instantly no-sold me on this movie. Especially for what's supposed to be a fucking fantasy movie.
>>
>>83108192
Does this ever work? I can't remember it ever working. I'm sure it worked at some point because otherwise people wouldn't do it.
>>
Already been removed, rip
>>
>>83108429
It's still there dummy, you just need to watch it on YT
>>
>>83108361
I dont remember these scenes
>>
>>83109447
I don't recall the Banner ones, but the one with the Warriors is clearly from the opening scene of DW
>>
>>83109516
Backing that statement up. Everything with Hogun and Fandral is from the Vanaheim scene in Thor the Dark World
>>
>>83109516
it's Ruffalo from some other movie but I can't recall which, it's obvious from the way it cuts from one to another and the bad glowing eye effect.
>>
I don't think they're even filming yet. Movie's not out til Nov 2017.
>>
100% fake

I saw this a couple months ago, and some guys on /co/ did some looking into it and found proof that it's fake, but I can't remember what.
>>
>>83108192

I will never understand why an advanced alien civilization is using melee weapons from the middle ages.
>>
It's Dark World deleted scenes with some other movie with Ruffalo. This was already uploaded and debunked 4 or 5 months ago

Ragnarok hasn't even started shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vSI8nK1bQY
>>
>>83108192
>>83108314
>>83108361
It's very clearly a Dark World deleted scene with what is probably deleted scenes from either Avenger's movie.

Here's the Dark World scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCG2jkq-3LY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.