[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 20 predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
I think the whole season will be a boys vs. girls arc, covering topics like Clinton vs. Trump and the Ghostbusters reboot.
>>
>>83103018
I'm expecting something related with Fractured But Whole.
>>
There's gonna be a lot more PC Principal.

>tfw I can't get over the fact his name is "PC Principal"
>>
>>83103034
That, and a continuation with Garrison and Caitlyn. The last season was around when Trump was a joke and now the de facto candidate for the GOP as things stand now. Maybe Garrison did indeed fuck every other candidate to death
>>
Maybe instead of Ghostbusters it will be a Queef Sisters movie or something.
>>
File: Cochrane.jpg (15 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
Cochrane.jpg
15 KB, 300x384
>>83103018
>>83103276
If they did do one on the new Ghostbusters, I can't help but feel it would be, at least in part, mocking of the fact that the internet seems to have lost its mind about a film that, yeah looks fucking dogshit but far from the worst comedy ever made, let alone film.

Most disliked video in Youtube history? I mean yeah that was pretty banter, but it really didn't look THAT bad

I mean its no movie 43

What I'd be hoping for would be them doing a "not without my anus" reboot with the Queef Sisters, and then the parodying go on from there
>>
>Season 20 opens up with the 4 boys waiting at the bus stop except Kenny has no hood on.
>All of season 20 just has him without the hood without anyone even commenting on its absence
>When season 21 premieres he'll have his jacket on again as if nothing happened

I just feel that with the change and risks trey and matt are making to the show, they'd pull off stuff like this without an explanation.
>>
By the time the season starts Ghostbusters will have come and gone
>>
>>83103040
I'm glad they didn't kill him off, he's a surprisingly entertaining character considering he's so one note that its literally his fucking name
>>
>>83103494
>I mean its no movie 43
I don't understand the massive levels of hate Movie 43 gets.
>>
File: Bowie crotch.gif (412 KB, 324x362) Image search: [Google]
Bowie crotch.gif
412 KB, 324x362
>>83104060
Movie 43 is pretty fucking awful, but what makes it worse is the fact it has such a stellar cast.

I'm still not completely convinced that it isn't some weird piece of modern art that Hollywood pumped out as some kind of statement on the general public and how it responds and reacts to the medium of cinema.
>>
Just think of the Obama Wins episode
but replace it with Trump?
>>
>>83103018
>>83103034
Obviously war between Marvel and DC just like they had Sony vs Microsoft.
>>
Too early to say. But, yeah, there will definitely be political parody at one point. I hope they lay off the continuity a bit this season too.
>>
>>83104296
Nah. Apparently it was a long, long time in the making, with some of the cast signing on ages ago when it was different conceptually and with different creators, and then it was forgotten for years and then when the project was picked up again it moved to a completely different direction but they still called in favors from the A listers.
>>
>>83103885
That sounds like something they would do.
>>
>>83103018
>Hey look, there's Dr Venkman
>OH GOD THEY'RE RAPING HIM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.