[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you all liked Man of Steel and not Superman Returns eh? Well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bryan_singer_1_p.jpg (420 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
bryan_singer_1_p.jpg
420 KB, 1047x1572
So you all liked Man of Steel and not Superman Returns eh? Well in my new movie Magneto kills millions and gets away with it.

That's what you people what right?
>>
An adaptation of Morrison's New X-Men? It would be interesting to see someone attempt it, but that someone isn't you, Bryan.
>>
And that's terrible!
>>
>>83101678

To be fair, he was super sad about his dead family.
>>
>>83101678
No. We want you To stop raping teens
>>
>>83101678
Give Matthew Vaughn the rights back
>>
>>83101723
So we all agree that he definitely raped teencrawler, but what about teenclops?
>>
>>83101723
He can have all the teens he want as long as he makes cool movies.

>>83101768
He watched.

>>83101678
It was kinda shitty how he went full Ultimatum and then got away with it. He probably killed millions as you said. At least he had his comic book force field. That was a nice detail
>>
>>83102417
>as long as he makes cool movies
When's he planning to start?
>>
File: tumblr_o5ofiqZLnJ1qjrz7do5_250.jpg (47 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ofiqZLnJ1qjrz7do5_250.jpg
47 KB, 240x200
>>83102417
We all know he's never making cool movies anon. At most decent.
>>
>>83101678

I want to see this man nailed to a wall.
>>
>>83101678
You think Angel was added so Bryan could wank over another barley legal twink slave boy?
>>
>>83101678
That example should be Ironmanlet and Scarlet Bitch.
>>
>>83101678
Why does he look so creepy. He's like an alien pretending to be a man. Something's off about him
>>
He looks like a cereal killer.
>>
>>83106366
>>83106409
what do you mean, lol
>>
>>83101678
>Magneto kills millions
>Marvel gets rights back
>"lol no that was xorn guys"

pottery
>>
Fun fact:
When they shaved McAvoy's hair for Apocalypse the idea was to use it to make a wig for Patrick Stewart.

Singer kept it and put in his home safe.
>>
>>83106525
>>
I have to give Marvel Disney credit where credit is due. If they are good at only one thing it is conducting the hate train.
>>
Give Singer a break, how's he supposed to concentrate on directing with all those tasty twinks running around?
>>
>>83101678
>So you all liked Man of Steel

WEW LAD!

You're making some big assumptions here!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.