[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on /co/ going to see the new TMNT in a week-ish? I du
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: turtits.jpg (248 KB, 1024x1484) Image search: [Google]
turtits.jpg
248 KB, 1024x1484
Anyone on /co/ going to see the new TMNT in a week-ish? I dunno how to feel about it. It looks fun, but then, it's also a Michael Bay movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAbRg7xUtVU
>>
I want to fug that turtle.
>>
File: arrrgh!.gif (520 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
arrrgh!.gif
520 KB, 500x282
>>83101155
the lips are really offputting
>>
>>83103293
are you saying you'd rather have a hooked turtle beak suck your dick?
>>
>>83103308
what i mean is that they're a bit too full for my taste, i like thin lips
>>
>>83101155
This is what happens when you suck turtle dick.
>>
>>83103655
The turtles probably cum pure mutagen
>>
>>83104678
>every girl you get with ends up in horrible, unimaginable agony

sounds familiar
>>
>>83101155
I think it looks fun, better than the first. I also really wanna play the new game that came out today.
>>
Eh. Haven't decided yet.
>>
>>83106307
I just realized how much like a shill I sound like here, fuck... I just love Rocksteady and Bebop, the crack about bringing back mohawks made me laugh. And I'm a huge fucking Platinum fan. A big part of why I got a WiiU was just to play Wonderful 101 and Bayo2. The transformers game was a let down, but the TMNT one looks pretty damn fun. Love the idea of big open world online multiplayer, with Plat style action. Gonna wait for a review but I'm really hopeful... I wanna go alone and play as Mikey, I've wanted to be him since I was 6.
>>
Probably altough the only thing im waiting for turtle related is the second wave of heroclix and praying that they do a Usagi clix
>>
>>83106386
>alone
Meant online. I don't wanna just walk around my apartment alone dressed like a turtle swinging around nunchucks.
>>
>>83101155
I just realized that she's basically nude.
>>
>>83106408
>I don't wanna just walk around my apartment alone dressed like a turtle swinging around nunchucks.
Suuuure.
>>
>>83101155
Michael Bay isn't directing this.
>>
>>83106724
This isn't different from any of the other turtles
>>
>>83107946
It's completely different because it's giving me an erection.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.