[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /co/'s opinion on Spider-man House of M?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What's /co/'s opinion on Spider-man House of M?
>>
>>83101102
Raped my childhood.
Literally.
>>
>>83101102
Full of Gwenfagotry
>>
It's weird, really weird.
But the costume is really good I guess.
>>
I didn't read it. What was it about?
>>
>>83102487
Scarlet Witch fabricates a new reality in which the mutants are the dominant race and humans are the minority. In that world Peter poses as a mutant and is basically the biggest celebrity on the planet. Ben Parker and George and Gwen Stacy never died and she and Peter have a son. One day the Goblin gives JJJ the means to expose him as an impostor and everything goes to even more shit than it already was.
>>
>>83102891
I knew what House of M was about, and I read the main story, Iron-man's, Avengers and one or two more, but not this one. And who is supposed to be Bald McCrazy? I thought Rhino was an employee of Spider-man in this universe
>>
>>83103615
Come on Anon, you're just about there, you just have to put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>83103666
Come on, spoonfeed me a bit. If the Goblin tells Jonah how to expose him, what is he doing dressed as the Goblin?
Please tell me that there aren't clones
>>
>>83103729
No he's just fucking crazy.
>>
File: Bendis Bendis BENDIS.gif (1 MB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
Bendis Bendis BENDIS.gif
1 MB, 355x200
>>83103729

It's revealed that Peter subconsciously wanted to ruin his life so he created the Green Goblin to do so.

Then it's all forgotten in the main event comics. And guess who was the writer for House of M?
>>
>>83104027
> It's revealed that Peter subconsciously wanted to ruin his life
Of course, Peter Parker will never be happy, not even if his girlfriend, uncle and friends are alive, and people love him, because he "doesn't deserve them" or some shit
> Then it's all forgotten in the main event comics
How unexpected
> And guess who was the writer for House of M?
How unexpected
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.