[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sploosh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 128597.jpg (16 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
128597.jpg
16 KB, 600x350
Sploosh
>>
>>83099327
As a straight male, I agree.

Sploosh.
>>
>>83099327
When did Cap get an arc reactor?
>>
>>83099327
Has someone calculated how strong he'd have to be to do that yet?
>>
>>83099695
'Peak human strength'
>>
>>83099327
On my first viewing
>AMERICAAAA!!
Came to mind
On my second
>MUH BUCKY!!

That is all.

>>83099729
In the MCU the Super Soldier and Winter Soldier Serums actually put the person at peak as their base, but they can exceed human limits with exercise.
>>
>>83099729
'without exercise, you will remain as fit as though you had intense full body workout every day. with exercise, you surpass what's humanly possible'
>>
>>83099327
And whatever my equivalent of sploosh is. Which I guess is just sploosh, only with semen.
>>
>>83099327
Bucky was so distracted by this that he forgot he was supposed to be flying a helicopter.
>>
>>83099327
Indeed.
>>
>>83099729
>>83099980
First of all the super solider serum put a human at a above peak human level. It a level in which you use all 100% of you muscle cells. It's a level that no human can reach even with hardcore exercise. Normal human can just use about 35-40% of his muscle cells, there are some cases in which a human can use an extra 20% which big bust in strength. A normie can get an extra 15-20% bust once adrenaline kicks in. But no human ever has been able to reach 100%.
>>
>>83099695
several tons i don't have the exact figures for that helicopter but a similar one would have ripped the bar out of the concrete if it was tethered
>>
>>83099327
>>83100262
And/or kakaow.
>>
>>83099327
Forshadowing what he is doing with the Thanoscopter??
>>
This was the only part where my audience bursted into laughter.
>>
>>83101016
Only to hide the moans of every aroused human in that cinema
>>
>>83099695
Depending on what model helicopter that is, it means he can hold between 1,000 and 2400 pounds with just his fingers.
>>
>>83100668
>using muscle cells
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>83101790
>with just his fingers.
Actually biomed physics studies have shown that the strength for gripping shit comes from the big muscles in shoulders and arms. Fingers are almost incidental in that regard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.