[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you rank the MCU heroes by power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png (53 KB, 314x150) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png
53 KB, 314x150
How would you rank the MCU heroes by power?
>>
1. scarlet witch
2. vision
>>
I would read comics instead.
>>
>>83092044
I wouldn't.
>>
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Thor
Hulk
Iron Man / War Machine
Spider-Man
Ant-Man
Captain America
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Hawkeye
Black Widow
>>
Hulk
Thor
Vision

Wanda
Groot
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Quicksilver
ANTS
Rocket Racoon
Black Panther
Captain America
Drax
Bucky
Gamora
Falcon
Black Widow
Daredevil
Hawkeye
Star-Lord

Jessica Jones
>>
>>83092044

Just heroes thus far in film?

>Hulk
>Thor
>Scarlet Witch (*1)
>Captain America (*2)
>Tony Stark
>Spiderman (*3)
>Black Panther
>Vision
>Ant Man
>Falcon
>Bucky
>Black Widow(*4)
>Luke Cage
>Daredevil
>Punisher
>Jessica Jones(*5)
>Hawkeye

(*1) While Scarlet Witch is incredibly uber powerful she actually isn't cause she's a fucking loon so is actually lower on the power scale than most.

(*2) Captain America is kind of like Batman in that he essentially has plot armor and can over come things far more powerful than him; though he does it in quite different ways than Batman the result is the same. As much as I fucking hate to say this Max Landis explains it quite aptly.

(*3) Spiderman has similar things to Captain America, but also Spidey Senses are INCREDIBLY OP.

(*4) Even though she doesn't have shit going for her except the Infinity formula (the shit that stops her ages) Black Widow is as powerful it seems as whoever's comic book she's in

(*5) Jessica Jones is a terrible human being so she has quite literally anti-plot armor.

Also, Vision seems OP on paper but he literally never does anything with that power.
>>
>>83092226

I knew I >>83092332 was leaving out something and it was Guardians of the Galaxy.

But I don't read enough Guardians of the Galaxy to really know.
>>
>>83092163
Iron Man is the dexterity build while War Machine is strength built of the same moveset, but I think Tony's intelligence puts Iron Man above War Machine.
>>
can't wait for based strange to show up and take that #1 spot and put a massive power gap between him and everybody
>>
>>83094208
They'll probably have it so that it takes too much stamina/too dangerous to use the best spells except on rare occasions.
>>
>>83094289
Nah, they'll make him uber powerful but completely above the Avengers' petty squabbles.
>>
File: 1390074783604.jpg (29 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1390074783604.jpg
29 KB, 555x644
Assuming it was a fight to the death, and no one was holding back like in Civil War:

>Vision
>Thor
>Scarlet Witch
>Hulk
Power Gap
>Drax
>War Machine
>Iron Man
>Groot
>Spider-Man
>ANTS
>Captain America
>Black Panther
>Gamora
>Star Lord
>Winter Soldier
>Falcon (With Red Wing)
>Rocket
>Hawkeye
>Falcon (Without Red Wing)
>Black Widow

i barely know anything about GotG's characters but that's the feeling I got from watching it, power levels in the MCU are a little off anyway.
>>
Ranked by demonstrations of power

Scalet Witch Tier*
>Scarlet Witch

Global Threat Tier
>Vision
>Thor
>Hulk

Superhuman Tier
>Ant-Man**
>Drax
>Groot
>Iron Man**
>War Machine**
>Quicksilver
>Black Panther**
>Captain America
>Spider-Man
>Gamora
>Luke Cage
>Falcon**
>Hawkeye
>Winter Soldier
>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil

Reguar People tier
>Rocket Raccoon
>Black Widow
>Star-Lord

*Scarlet Witch is as powerful as the most powerful entity that she can mind control. It seems like that is basically everyone so far

**Given the equipment that is basically their superpower

I feel like people are definitely sleeping on Hawkeye. The dude almost took down a helicarrier by himself. He also held his own against ultron-bots and during the invasion of NY. He could contend with pretty much anyone else below him.

Also Ant-Man being at the top of the superhumans tier is a bit questionable but it seemed like full blown explosives didn't even manage to really hurt him and he was clearly exerting force multitudes stronger than anyone else in that tier.
>>
>>83092226
Daredevil would beat THE SHIT outta Black Widow nigga
>>
>Star-Lord at the bottom of all these lists

kek

I like Quill, he reminds me of Odysseus. Any gifts his "divine" heritage may afford manifest as charisma, quick wits, and luck.
>>
better question
Elektra, Black Widow and Gamora
who comes on top?
>>
With Scarlet Witch and Vision, I wonder why Ross complained that he doesn't have Thor and the Hulk to use when those two are just as good, if not better.
>>
>>83092044
God tier:
>Vision
>Scarlet Witch

Demigod tier:
>Thor
>Hulk

High tier:
>Iron Man
>War Machine
>Ant-Man
>Spider-Man
>Groot

Mid tier:
>Captain America
>Bucky
>Black Panther
>Drax
>Gamora

Low tier:
>Hawkeye
>Falcon
>Luke Cage

Low tier:
>Black Widow
>Daredevil

Shit tier:
>Star Lord
>Rocket Raccoon
>Jessica Jones
>>
>>83096273
*BW and DD's category should say "Lower tier".
>>
>>83095873
Ross didn't complain that he didn't have them to use. He said that he'd get in trouble if he lost track of two of his nukes.
>>
>>83092044
Batman. ;)

Just kidding.

I think whoever's name is in the title of the story is the most powerful (though Civil War does seem to sorta-work against this).
>>
>>83095817
Gamora. All 3 have similar skill levels, but Gamora has a major strength advantage.
>>
>>83096273
bump Luke Cage a tier
>>
You are fucking stupid if you don't think everybody is going to job in one way or another to Jessica Jones in the Defenders series.
>>
>>83096394
He's strong, but he's also not a trained fighter.
>>
>>83096437
what's the meaning of job as a verb?
>>
>>83096514
Someone losing a fight because the plot calls for it, rather than it making sense.
>>
>>83096437
Who is "everyone"?

Also, Jessica did nothing but get her ass kicked in her own show. I don't see why Defenders would be any different.
>>
>>83096577
Jessica got her ass handed to her by literally everyone in her own series, why would she win in a crossover?
>>
>>83096437
>implying there's going to be any fights in the Defenders
it's going to be a courtroom drama, mark my words.
Netflix's series have a hard on for lawyers
>>
File: J3oVfsl.jpg (440 KB, 2091x3000) Image search: [Google]
J3oVfsl.jpg
440 KB, 2091x3000
Quake could defeat half the MCU

inb4 non canon meme
>>
>>83092226
I'm fairly certain Starlord could defeat both Hawkeye and Black Widow.
And Wanda is most definitely more powerful than Vision, or at the very least, equally as powerful.
>>
File: 1462731697178.png (14 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1462731697178.png
14 KB, 200x209
>spidey's had his powers for only six months by the time the movie happened
>still manages to shitstomp falcon and bucky without much effort
>>
>>83096911
Spidey has OP powers, no surprise
>>
>>83096273
Why are Vision and Scarlet Witch above Hulk and Thor?
>>
>>83097064
Because they're better
>>
I highly believe that Thor as nerfed as he is in the MCU still the strongest character
>Thor
>Banner
>Wanda/Vision( she hasn't done anything impressive and couldn't contain a explosion so I don't)
>Tony(depending on armor)
Power Gap
>Scott
>Tony/Rhodey
>Groot
>Peter
>Steve
>T'Challa
>Drax(he looks weak)
>Bucky(feels wrong him being here)
>Luke
>Jessica( if she manages to land a punch for any human character is the end)
>Gamora maybe
>Matt
>Clint
>Natasha
>Sam
>Starlord(he isn't just human he probably has something going on right?
But for now I think he is the weakest)
>>
>>83097152
>Wanda below Hulk

He wouldn't be able to touch her
>>
>>83096688
Of course she can. She's a Mary Sue. Also not canon.
>>
>>83097355
Confirmed for not watching past S1E1
>>
File: 1461711225483.jpg (191 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461711225483.jpg
191 KB, 1600x900
>>83096688
>AoS
>canon
Leave overpowerism to me.
>>
>>83097379
You mean how she becomes a skilled martial artist and gets superpowers?
>>
1. Scarlet Witch
Can wreck Vibranium and control infinity stones (she even used Vision's powers better than he did ffs). Holding back and currently using weedy mind powers, in Infinity War likely to have dumped mind powers in favour of pure destructive fuckery. Powers could potentially wipe the smug grin off of Thanos's face.

2. Vision
He can increase and lower density and shoot beams from his head.

3. Hulk.
Smash.

4. Thor
Bash/Lightning

5. Ant-Man
Small, Large

======

6. Spiderman
7. Captain America
8. Winter Soldier
>>
>>83097152
I agree. Thor hasn't really had a chance to shine in the Avengers movies. Going forward however, I'm certain that will change. I have a feeling Thor's next movie is really going to up the ante in terms of feats of strength. Although, the more I think about it, I can't think of anyone in the MCU whose feats match Thor's in his 1st movie. In Jotunheim, he dropped like 40 frost giants by himself, then proceeded to destroy like a square mile of land with that badass cascading thunder-slam, & even after THAT he one-shots that giant ice monster thing. He's been nerfed by his own humility. Although he did single-handedly wreck the Destroyer.
>>
>>83092332
>also Spidey Senses are INCREDIBLY OP.
He was getting sucker-punched CONSTANTLY in the airport battle. For a guy who's supposed to be really hard to catch off guard, it happened pretty goddamn often.
>>
File: 1462484894675.png (452 KB, 1148x3380) Image search: [Google]
1462484894675.png
452 KB, 1148x3380
1. Thor
2. Vision
3. Hulk
4. Tony
5. Scarlet Witch
6. Steve
7. BP
8. Peter
9. Ant Man
10. Widow
11. Bucky
12. War Machine
13. Hawkeye
14. Falcon
>>
>>83098474
>Tony above Scarlet Witch
>>
>>83097906
>>83097906
kek
>>
>>83098495
1v1 I could see it going either way honestly. With Tony have a slight advantage just because of his diverse powerset. And yes I have seen Civil War.
>>
PEOPLE

Hawkeye is a superhuman, he can bullseye everything without sighy. Please consider it
>>
Here's mine:
1. Thor
2. Vision
3. Hulk
4. Iron Man
5. Scarlet Witch
6. War Machine
7. Groot
8. Quicksilver
9. Spider-Man
10. Ant-Man
11. Drax
12. Captain America
13. Black Panther
14. Luke Cage
15. Gamora
16. Jessica Jones
17. Falcon
18. Hawkeye
19. Rocket Raccoon
20. Star-Lord
21. Black Widow
22. Daredevil

Tried to be as objective as possible.
Did I miss anyone?
>>
>>83097906
Literally everyone in the MCU is a Mary Sue, then.
>>
>>83098933
>Thor number 1
>Iron Man above Wanda
>Quicksilver above anyone
>Drax above Cap and BP
>JJ above Falcon, Hawkeye, DD

Shit list desu
>>
I feel like people aren't giving Iron Man enough credit. He went toe to toe with Hulk with the Hulkbuster armor
>>
>>83098987
He's a man in a suit

Disable that suit, he's done

Hulkbuster is specifically for Hulk, wouldn't work as well on everyone
>>
>>83098987
Then lost like a pussy to Cap. Fucking Cap.

Anyway, everybody knows Hulk is strongest there is.
>>
If Captain America's metabolism is 4x that of an average male does that mean he basically is a 24/7 erection? He can bang chicks all night and recover 4x as fast.

Captain America is a sexual stallion.
>>
>>83098987
Do you think Tony built other suits like that? Like a Capbuster, Thorbuster, Wandabuster etc?
>>
>>83099024
>Cap
>pussy

Europoor detected
>>
>>83099052
Thorbusters work even worse than Hulkbusters, cause nobody and certainly not Tony knows what Thor is really capable off, probably if they worked together with Strange and Pym they could manage something, other than that? Nah.
>>
>>83098985
I was trying to base it on their power. Not who'd beat who in a fight. With that in mind however, I might be inclined to switch Wanda & Tony. Maybe. Also, no one has feats that match Thor's.
>>
Thor is objectively the strongest.

He basically tanked a Black hole in Thor 2.

I mean it was boring as fuck, but he did it.
>>
>>83099142
>Objectively strongest
>Gets knocked away by the Hulk
>Is useless in AoU
>>
>>83092332
>Jessica Jones(*5)

Are you high? The only thing she's ever done is punch people, and not well at that either. Hawkeye would kill her a mile out.
>>
>>83099171
>Doesn't ever seem to be hurt by the Hulk
>Purposely kept out of AoU because he could just mass lightning all the drones like he did in avengers.

Thor is basically a flying metal brick, He can get knocked around but he doesn't really get hurt by anything.
>>
>>83099171
Whedon movies need not apply.
>>
>>83098474
How is Widow above Falcon? Can she fucking fly now, too? How is she above War Machine?
>>
>>83099198
This. Also Ultron kep his focus on Thor for good reason, since he was their biggest heavy hitter against his army while Hulk was too busy hanging out with Natasha.
>>
>>83099241
And he also destroyed half a city is seconds at end.

People are underestimating MCU Thor, he seems weaker because he's usually not given much to do in the Avengers movies. He's overpowered so he's usually kept out of fights.
>>
File: 1450346553167.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450346553167.jpg
277 KB, 1920x1200
>>83099171
Diamond is the strongest metal yet you can throw it around, does that make it any weaker? No
>>
>>83099294
This.

Thor seems to be pretty much the highest strength person in the MCU outside of that Celestial and Odin.

He's just doesn't do anything
>>
>>83099171
Joss is the common denominator there. I don't outright hate the guy, but good god damn can he not write Thor or Cap. He uses the sort of "fish-out-of-water" characters who aren't in their regular environment as jokes for the "cool" characters to roll their eyes at while the audience chuckles. And he nerfs the fuck out of them too. However, I do like Thor & Cap's dynamic. They're both warriors from different worlds.
>>
>>83099318
The Thor and Cap bro moments in AoU were some of my favorite scenes in the movie. Those combos were great.
>>
>>83099318
Avengers was okay enough since Thor and Cap were still new to the whole superhero teamup thing (same with Tony anyway) but by AOU you could tell that he knew jackshit about what the characters should say beyond that.

I really hated shit like Cap acting like a kid saying "We are NOT clear! We are VERY not clear!" as he's bashing an Ultron sentry, all while Hawkeye was just affirming that the area he's at was "clear".
>>
>>83097152
Why are you calling everyone by their first names? You're worse then people who refer to Captain America as Cap. They aren't your friends, and you don't know them. Stop that.
>>
Scarlet Witch > Vision > everyone else, who gives a fuck they get destroyed by the other two.
>>
>>83099390
both of you seem extremely autistic
>>
>>83099390
Now this is autism.
>>
>>83099357
I could forgive the 1st Avengers' issues if they weren't made so blatantly worse in the sequel. Joss is like Bendis in that anything that isn't his movie doesn't matter. Most threads from previous phase 2 movies were ignored in favor of keeping the tone of the 1st Avengers.
>>
>>83099458
>>83099508
Oh sorry if I offended you, maybe you should go back to reading Bruce or Peter
>>
>>83099357
>>83099551
And I totally agree about Cap's dialogue. "Language", seriously? Cap's a fucking WW2 vet; not a 3rd grade teacher. I doubt he was telling the Howling Commandos to watch their language when they were raiding Hydra bases.
>>
>>83092163
I'd swap Hulk and Thor, at least in raw power, and Hawkeye/Widow/Falcon is also sort of even, but solid list. Maybe edge Tony out over Rhodes.
>>
>>83094523
Your rankings are spot on besides Drax.

His best feat was getting run over by a ship and only being knocked out for a few minutes.

Iron Man and War Machine could manage that, and they have much better mobility and weapons.
>>
>>83095873
Scarlet Witch had to struggle to stop a train.

Meanwhile Hulk one punched a much more massive Space Whale.

Thor as well took out a large landmass in Thor, and a Space Whale with lightning in Avengers.
>>
>>83099171
>Is useless in AoU

Does /co/ even watch the movies? Thor is one half of the duo that blew up the city before it killed the city.

This is like when people shit talk Black Widow in Avengers even though she was the one who closed the fucking portal.
>>
Hulk didn't feel very powerful to me, but I imagine that once he starts slapping space eels with other space eels there's not much left for the nukes to do.

Ditto Thor, who can just shoot lightning into the Goatse space portal until it's closed.
>>
>>83092332
>Also, Vision seems OP on paper but he literally never does anything with that power.

Except I dunno, paralyze Rhodes.
>>
>>83092332
>Also, Vision seems OP on paper but he literally never does anything with that power.
That's because he has restraint. Give that body back to Ultron and I'm pretty sure the Avengers would have gotten their shit wrecked.
>>
>>83099052
Nah, he's not batman enough to think he'd have to eventually fight his team, he woulda used it in Civil War. Hulkbuster makes sense though.
>>
File: 25.jpg (212 KB, 1280x2020) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
212 KB, 1280x2020
>>83094523
>Assuming it was a fight to the death

1. Punisher
2. Does it even matter?
>>
1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Scarlet Witch
4. Vision
5. Spiderman
6. Antman
7. Ironman
8. War Machine
9. Quicksilver
10. Captain America
11. Black Panther
12. Winter Soldier
13. Falcon
14. Hawkeye
15. Falcon
>>
>>83101718
15. Black Widow*
>>
>>83101576
What?

Punisher's usual advantage is that people aren't fighting him to the death. Then he goes and tries to kill anyway. If People like Scarlet Witch and Vision wouldn't restrain themselves, he'd be a pool of blood and gunpowder.

Also, ranking is stupid. There are a lot counters that create rock-paper-scissor cycle scenarios.

Out of the Avengers, Hawkeye is probably the one with a best shot at beating Scarlet Witch, since he is precise and stealthy enough to deliver a quick killing hit with a regular arrow through her head. Everyone else is stronger but don't have silent kill hits so they'd never be able to land a hit, yet a lot of them could pummel hawkeye to the ground since they are more resilient than Scarlet Witch in one way or another. There's almost nothing Hawkey could do against Giant-Man.
>>
Odin
Hulk
Thor
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Frigga

Groot
Iron Man
Sif
Spider-Man
ANTS
War Machine

Captain America
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Drax
Luke Cage
Quickslav
Quake/Daisy/Skye
Yo-Yo
Lincoln
Falcon

Daredevil
Stick
Hawkguy
Punisher
Rocket Racoon
Elektra
Jessica Jones
Absorbing Man
Deathlok

Black Widow
Mulan
Bobbi
WHO
Peggy Carter
Hunter
Sharon Carter
Clone Girl
Coulson
Metal Melting Gay Hispanic Dude
>>
>>83099295
>diamond
>metal
Pick one
>>
>>83101274
Vision didn't paralyze Rhodey. Gravity did.
>>
File: 1442158339191.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
1442158339191.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>83103248
Since when are diamonds not a fucking metal? Think before you post faggot.
>>
Remember, we have yet to see Wanda's true power. We have seen three feats which hint at her real power:

1. Proto-Chaos Wave
2. Ripping Apart Vibranium
3. Overpowering the Mind Gem

All imply much more than telekinesis and mind stuff, which are really just her base powers.

Weaknesses are her powers being connected to her emotions (also a strength, obviously) and her being in physical aspects still human.

+ Ranged Fighter
+ Powerhouse
+ Support
+ Tactician
+ Unknowable powers

- Low durability
- Emotional frailty
- Exertion
>>
>>83099313

What? No. He just has more ranged and energy-based attacks than everyone else. There's no indication that Thor is as strong as the Hulk, in fact, it's the contrary.

If they were to fight 1-on-1 Hulk would likely come out the victor.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.